Starting

Ratings
I just started survival yesterday and I’ve played the server for seven hours. I was wondering if two cactus farms and a blaze grinder was a good start?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hey!
Any type of farm at the beginning is awesome. I recommend checking out /warp grounded
This warp is a fantastic place for anyone to get money. There are iron golem farms, which produce iron for players to sell, also a couple blaze farms, zombie, skeleton, creeper and wither skeleton farms too.

Ratings
Hey!
Any type of farm at the beginning is awesome. I recommend checking out /warp grounded
This warp is a fantastic place for anyone to get money. There are iron golem farms, which produce iron for players to sell, also a couple blaze farms, zombie, skeleton, creeper and wither skeleton farms too.
Thanks so much!

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
You definitely have done much better than most of the new people that join Survival good job! :) I am apart of the noob group of survival :p

xCn

MVP+
xCn
xCn
MVP+
Ratings
Oh heck yeah! You're doing well d: I started recently and I don't have my spawner rooms set up sadly :/

1n10

Donator
Ratings
15 5
I just started survival yesterday and I’ve played the server for seven hours. I was wondering if two cactus farms and a blaze grinder was a good start?
That is an amazing start! Keep up the great work please, new players are loved by all!!