Did this thread benefit or help?

• Total voters

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Hey Nilly!
This will be a huge help to players wanting to learn how to build and myself. I may only be a C right now, but I'm trying to be an A one day. Structure is most defintely my weakest building skill. There is alot of helpful information here, so thank you for taking the time to write it all out.

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
Its nice to see, that you use your knowledge to help others. Good work Nilly :p

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hey, Nilly! This guide is... AMAZING! It shows all the key components for Creative builds. I like how you had some What-to-do's and What-not-to-do's. New players will find this guide very, VERY helpful, and even old players. Keep up the great work, man! ;)

(By the way, thanks again for the suggestions and advice for my D+ plot, and thanks for grading it as well. Feels nice to finally have a grade on Creative. :D)

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
Thank you @Vanillish!

This thread was very detailed and was explained plenty. I am currently a level D builder but want to be a level B someday. This helps so much, thank you for everything you do I cannot thank you enough! :)

-Rappinq

Morgaritas

Ratings
Heyy Ari,

I honestly think this was a hecka useful post for beginners or people who can't build structure wise well, such as myself, and I assume I will probably be coming and going back and forth from this just to learn more on structures. Thanks. :) :D

Morgan <3

xucc

Ratings
This is really cool, I'll totally use I've never thought of using a main color and an accent in my buildings, maybe this will help me become a better builder in the future :)

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
Nice tutorial Nilly! To be honest I wish I found this sooner since my structures are terrible. Also in the little thread I made I referenced this because it's just so great! Keep it up, maybe I'll build better structures now :p

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Wow, the fact that you went through all the trouble to type everything and find pictures to help other people is just mindblowing and you did a really good job with it too! This will really help people who want to improve and get better grades.