[Suggestion] Add a New Difficulty Level in Parkour

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
Hello, this is TENNK001 and I am here to submit a suggestion.

I am aware there have been posts about this in the past, however I feel now is more urgent considering the following reasons I will discuss below.

The name of the difficulty I have no clue yet, but I guess we can figure that out later. Perhaps Hardcore? And by the way the reward could maybe be 400 or 500 Gems.

Now before you consider saying no, at least read this:
If you look carefully at all the Insane difficulty maps out there, there's quite a wide range of difficulty. For example, if you compare Insane Sword, to possibly my Biomes Parkour which will be coming out soon, there is a very big difference in the difficulty level, hence I believe it's unfair to have them both give the same reward. Several current Insane maps could perhaps be moved up to that difficulty level such as iPhone, which I also found extremely challenging without speed.

I have also heard that in the past threads, staff have said no to this. However, I have also asked in the past about adding a new Rank, and they also said no. But look at it now, new rank is getting added for 50k Gems. For this reason, I think I'm going to bring up this idea again to see what other players think, but also to hear what the current staff's opinion is of this now.

Thank you for reading,
~ TENNK001

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I like the idea, but I can't even beat insane so I don't think I'll have a chance with the hardcore ones. XD

Ratings
Great idea, I already asked for that before but who knows :)
It would be more challenging for me because I can beat all insane maps without speed... so I can't say no :D

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
Great idea, I already asked for that before but who knows :)
It would be more challenging for me because I can beat all insane maps without speed... so I can't say no :D
Lol ofc you can :)

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
I'm glad on the most part that the majority who replied seem to like the idea, because as mentioned above, I really think it's unfair to give the same reward to such a widely varied difficulty range, which all are currently under the same category.

It would also allow the server to implement more challenging courses without the need to increase the difficulty standards for the currently setup levels (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, and Insane).

I guess now I'll just wait for more feedback, and perhaps a staff's opinion?

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
I think this is a great idea, however i would like to say these: i think the number of gems given should be 350-400. in addition to that i think to qualify as this "new" difficulty the course should meet certain requirements: should be at least 150 jumps long, there should not be any checkpoints that would allow an instant retry at difficult parts by this i mean you should have to get through a series of tricky to tough jumps before a checkpoint is given and the course should involve many different types of jumps (ladders, fences, bars, blocks etc...)

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
I think 500 gems would be good but.... lol

TENNK001

Donator
Ratings
A set number of jumps could work, but that would really depend, because I would suggest longer number of jumps between each checkpoint for the easier end of possibly the new difficulty rank, and maybe more frequent checkpoints if the jumps are really hard for most people. A course can still be very hard even if it's still somewhat small.

Also if anyones worried about the new difficulty level idea, I would think perhaps some of the Insanes could be moved up to it? iPhone like I mentioned above was extremely challenging, and considering it only gives 200 gems like Sword, and is also a pretty long course like Sword.. wheres the fairness in that?

Ratings
Hello Tennk, this is Dawn68, and I was thinking that it is a pretty good idea for adding a new level of difficulty such as Hardcore. would be cool, but only to people who buy ranks on the server. Also, the new rank for 50k gems should be more like 75k or 100k gems. I say this because then people who are Insane, will continue to play more, because once you play a lot on Parkour and you reach Insane, it gets boring. So there should be new ranks, and a new level of difficulty such as Hardcore to continue the reach of beating Parkour.

Also, there should be Parkour Challenges. Challenges such as complete 3 easy parkour courses in under 20 minutes to get 50 gems!. Parkour Challenges can make a player persevere to rank-up, and it can also get you to make a lot of gems. Just some thoughts that you would like to agree with Tennk. ;)