Suggestion for new Kits for 1.9

Ratings
1 1
Since 1.9 is aroun the corner I came up with a few suggetions. The first kit woulkd be is kit Warrior, It would have a sharp 1 axe with a Leather helmet Iron Chest Golden Pants and Leather boots with a shield. Kit Knight It should have full chain but a Iron Chest with sharp 1 Iron sword. Kit Mega Iron chest and Pants helmet and boots are chain with a Diamond sword with Smite 1. (Mega would be used every 2 hours). Last Kit Destruction It has Diamond Boots and the rest iron but with a sharp 1 stone sword with a shield.(Destruction would be used every 4 hours) with a punch 1 bow. I hope you guys consider it!

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
First problem:
What axe?
Second problem:
Pvp wil no longer be a thing in 1.9. There will be a weapon recharge every time you swing a weapon. Only hoes are unaffected by this recharge, and they don't deal more damage than half a heart without sharpness. Mojang ruined half the entire gameplay of Minecraft servers.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I really don't think we should bring 1.9 into kitpvp. 1.8 was bad enough ruining the way people pvped.
This is my opinion

Ratings
1 1
First problem:
What axe?
Second problem:
Pvp wil no longer be a thing in 1.9. There will be a weapon recharge every time you swing a weapon. Only hoes are unaffected by this recharge, and they don't deal more damage than half a heart without sharpness. Mojang ruined half the entire gameplay of Minecraft servers.
True i hope they can change the stupid Recharge. Stupid Mojang Developers!

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Kitpvp sucks now they should really add new kits

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2
First problem:
What axe?
Second problem:
ive seen some redstone vids there are ways to get around the recharge you just have to be good with commands

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Since 1.9 is aroun the corner I came up with a few suggetions. The first kit woulkd be is kit Warrior, It would have a sharp 1 axe with a Leather helmet Iron Chest Golden Pants and Leather boots with a shield. Kit Knight It should have full chain but a Iron Chest with sharp 1 Iron sword. Kit Mega Iron chest and Pants helmet and boots are chain with a Diamond sword with Smite 1. (Mega would be used every 2 hours). Last Kit Destruction It has Diamond Boots and the rest iron but with a sharp 1 stone sword with a shield.(Destruction would be used every 4 hours) with a punch 1 bow. I hope you guys consider it!
NOT A FAN.
I still hate these sorts of kits.
#BringBack1stKitPvP.
I prefered it when there was kit God, etc. Back when MineVast was just starting out, when Lewis was mod.
Personally i don't mind the kits as they are, but i do prefer OP.
Also, RPG was a fucking horrible idea. Just saying, don't bring that back

Pixima

VIP
lilchucky
lilchucky
VIP
Ratings
19 3
NOT A FAN.
#BringBack1stKitPvP.
I prefered it when there was kit God, etc. Back when MineVast was just starting out, when Lewis was mod.
I believe that we should change up the kits but not make them OP.

jamesbooth

Ratings
12 4
NOT A FAN.
#BringBack1stKitPvP.
YEEEES LOOOOL

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
1.9 is in it's snapshot phases adding in potion effect arrows, new end stuff, dual wielding and new combat for the most part and I actually like 1.9 so I wouldn't mind if kit-pvp entered it (even though it won't) #I'mReadyForTheDisagreeTrain #ChooChoo