Rejected SuperMan Parkour

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I think this should be rejected because it seems like it was copied off of Aerophic's Flash parkour and copied my Superman from it.
And I can't test it since I'm denied from your plot.
Best of luck.

IAwesomeGGI II {Sponsor} II [Mapper]
Need help? Feel free to ask!

Rowan_01

Ratings
43 4
I think this should be rejected because it seems like it was copied off of Aerophic's Flash parkour and copied my Superman from it.
Best of luck.

What do you mean by: it seems you've copied my superman?

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I made a superhero parkour, and I created my Superman pixel art before James21 posted this thread.
The Superman he built is the exact one I created.

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
This parkour is really fun to play. I am not sure if there are already maps like this. If there are not, this should definitely be accepted. :)

James21

Donator
Ratings
I made a superhero parkour, and I created my Superman pixel art before James21 posted this thread.
The Superman he built is the exact one I created.

I'm not trying to start anything... but the superman pixelart I built in my parkour was taken from Google, your superman pixel art is an exact replica which mean i didnt copy you we BOTH built the one from Google. I also submitted my superman parkour Thursday, which was 2 days before you submitted yours. Before you try and blame me for something maybe get your facts staight first...

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I'm not trying to start anything... but the superman pixelart I built in my parkour was taken from Google, your superman pixel art is an exact replica which mean i didnt copy you we BOTH built the one from Google. I also submitted my superman parkour Thursday, which was 2 days before you submitted yours. Before you try and blame me for something maybe get your facts staight first...
First of all, I never took this from Google. The person who posted it must have took a picture of mine and made some kind of template. Second of all, I know you submitted this parkour before I did. But my superman was the second superhero I built, and I built my superman before you submitted your parkour. So, you could have copied me. Or, you could have copied the picture from Google.

James21

Donator
Ratings
First of all, I never took this from Google. The person who posted it must have took a picture of mine and made some kind of template. Second of all, I know you submitted this parkour before I did. But my superman was the second superhero I built, and I built my superman before you submitted your parkour. So, you could have copied me. Or, you could have copied the picture from Google.
first off i didnt copy you and i built my superman pixel art before you built yours

Ratings
Best of luck.

i agree

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
This submission doesn't even have the correct format, you are suppose to add screenshots of your parkour.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I'm not going to fight with you. You're wasting my time. I think this parkour should be rejected.
AwesomeG1rlyG1rl please don't say that you think people's parkour should be rejected. I'm sure he worked hard on it and you shouldn't be bringing him down. And at @James21 dont listen to them, last time I checked AwesomeG1rlyG1rl didn't have the map judge tag. Best of luck!

Ratings
AwesomeG1rlyG1rl please don't say that you think people's parkour should be rejected. I'm sure he worked hard on it and you shouldn't be bringing him down. And at @James21 dont listen to them, last time I checked AwesomeG1rlyG1rl didn't have the map judge tag. Best of luck!
i agree

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
make a shrek parkour