PATRON
LouieHee
LouieHee
Patron
Ratings
17 1
Minecraft 1.12 13_10_2017 23_49_28.png Information About The Map
Creator - MHNYOGURT

Jumps - 60 (you may need to count again though)

Checkpoints - 3 (including the starting checkpoint)

Barrier Blocks - None

Difficulty - Hard/Expert

How to get to the plot - Go into the parkour map maker world and type '/plot visit MHNYOGURT 2'
(I have changed the map, so that there is more parkour)

Images
I have attached some files which show my map.

Attachments

Last edited:

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Very well made :D

Lauk

Ratings
9 2
!!!THE COPS ARE HERE TO TELL YOU THIS IS MY OPINION!!! WEE OOO WEE OO!!! !!!!
Hello, I'm starting to make reviews for people because I'm sure they appreciate some good response.
Don't get upset is it's a terrible review, I've met people on this server who really don't agree with my opinions on parkour.

Sense of Building, Good Design:

Creativity: 2/5
-I like the use of obsidian and black wool. Not much to say about a map with not much going on.
Sense of building: 4/10
-The barrier room puts me in confusion, The entire map is a maze and not much happens. Which may be fine, until that strange barrier room comes in and just ---------
Minimization of barriers(as invisible walls): 3/3
This is about the use of barriers to prevent players from going to locations.This is where my opinion may differ from others-- using barriers to block off players is lazy. Barriers are practically impossible to see and may make players frustrated when they bump into them. This map has no opportunity to use invisible walls to block off players in the first place. Therefore it gets full credit.

Parkour:

Jumps: 5/10

-Now, there are two sides to this that I put high and low. First, the ladder turning jumps are pretty sweet. Yet, they just happen over and over. It seems you're doing the same jumps over and over and nothing ever changes. Sometimes when I turned around on accident I just got flat out lost. This map is a cave-y hallway that ends with a confusing barrier room.
No-cheat-less jumps: 2/2
-Hopefully this wont effect my reviews for long. High use of ladders, glass panes, or even fences cause no-cheat. There are no tedious no cheat jumps here.
Self-explanatory: 1/2
-I don't even know if I finished the parkour. Where's the exit at the barrier room?

17/32
Rounded to 53%
In my opinion, if your stage is over a 75% I think (MY OPINION) it should be looked over by staff. ITS MY OPINION!!!!!

Louiehee

PATRON
LouieHee
LouieHee
Patron
Ratings
17 1
!!!THE COPS ARE HERE TO TELL YOU THIS IS MY OPINION!!! WEE OOO WEE OO!!! !!!!
Hello, I'm starting to make reviews for people because I'm sure they appreciate some good response.
Don't get upset is it's a terrible review, I've met people on this server who really don't agree with my opinions on parkour.

Sense of Building, Good Design:

Creativity: 2/5

-I like the use of obsidian and black wool. Not much to say about a map with not much going on.
Sense of building: 4/10
-The barrier room puts me in confusion, The entire map is a maze and not much happens. Which may be fine, until that strange barrier room comes in and just ---------
Minimization of barriers(as invisible walls): 3/3
This is about the use of barriers to prevent players from going to locations.This is where my opinion may differ from others-- using barriers to block off players is lazy. Barriers are practically impossible to see and may make players frustrated when they bump into them. This map has no opportunity to use invisible walls to block off players in the first place. Therefore it gets full credit.

Parkour:

Jumps: 5/10

-Now, there are two sides to this that I put high and low. First, the ladder turning jumps are pretty sweet. Yet, they just happen over and over. It seems you're doing the same jumps over and over and nothing ever changes. Sometimes when I turned around on accident I just got flat out lost. This map is a cave-y hallway that ends with a confusing barrier room.
No-cheat-less jumps: 2/2
-Hopefully this wont effect my reviews for long. High use of ladders, glass panes, or even fences cause no-cheat. There are no tedious no cheat jumps here.
Self-explanatory: 1/2
-I don't even know if I finished the parkour. Where's the exit at the barrier room?

17/32
Rounded to 53%
In my opinion, if your stage is over a 75% I think (MY OPINION) it should be looked over by staff. ITS MY OPINION!!!!!
Thanks for your opinion, it is really helpful, the reason the barrier room is there is because i had a lot of room left, and i didn't want to repeat any of the jumps again and again.

Lauk

Ratings
9 2
Np. glad you don't get upset. this is a bit hard for me to be not lenient haha

Lauk

Ratings
9 2
I'll be sure to check it out.
[DOUBLEPOST=1507946535][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe if you'd allow me to edit I could give suggestions. just a thought.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Yogurt,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice and original.
- The build doesn't look too appealing from the outside, it is pretty plain and doesn't have much to it. The inside turned out pretty dark and confusing like pointed out, since you can get confused when turning around.
- The jumps are a bit repetitive considering you made the course have tunnels. Try having more variation regardless next time. It might be a bit difficult with this course due to how you built it, but it should be fine in the future I hope.
- The length, in combination with the jumps, suits the hard map in my opinion. Still, the jumps would need some work.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.