The Best Server Ever / By Drago :3

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
Hello players of MV! I wanted to make this post because now this server is 3 years old and im very happy to be a part of this community. It is full of great people, nice staff, Very Fun Minigames, Great events and more!
This is not just a server. It is the BEST server and my favorite one. With lots of fun things to do. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this server. The MineVast FORUMS is the best Site to contact the people I see in game. And also meet new people! I love Minevast's rules. I just have a few words to DESCRIBE this server: Awesome, Wonderful, Fantastic, Nice, Best, Fun, PERFECT and MORE!!!!
I just love this community!
#BestServerEverMinevastLoveIt

mateias

Donator
Ratings
I totally agree! I have been on since about three years, and I have recently gotten into it more because of the past changes. I hope that MineVast does get its lag fixed soon on Parkour though.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
Thank you for all your kind words. I feel the same, as I have played MV for a couple years now. This is a great community, but only because the positive words and kindness people like you bring :).

EwwIt'sJustKell

Donator
Ratings
17 2
I also agree about the server. MineVast is super friendly, super fun, and I've been loving it so much since I joined in 2013. Keep going strong MineVast!

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
Thank you for all your kind words. I feel the same, as I have played MV for a couple years now. This is a great community, but only because the positive words and kindness people like you bring :).
Aww Thanks!!

Ratings
7 1
This server really is the BEST! I really Love the staff who by the way, Are super Helpful! they have helped me through hard times and have them the best of times. Second, I'd like to say how much I love the Members they are very fun to play with. CONGRATS MineVast! Finally, I would like to say Happy Birthday MineVast!

Like this post if you agree MineVast is fun to play, has great staff, and fun Minigames!

Sincerely,

Ratings
I can't see the images? But I do agree. After the first server I ever played on shutdown the beginning of this month, this server became my FAVOURITE!

I already had my party fall apart so I made my own and had my brother and friend join me for now. It's actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I hope this server has more to come to be honest.

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
MineVast is truly amazing and there is not enough words to explain how happy I am for being a member and a donator to this wonderful server for such a long time. And along the way I have made some awesome friends that I hope to keep close. And in the future I hope to make some new friends as well !!! I just love how everyone in the Minevast community is very nice and welcoming to all old and new players. I also hope that as long as Minevast is alive that it succeeded with all the new players to come in the future.

:p

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I totally agree! This is my first year on MineVast and I think the same. Minigames are very attractive, people are so nice (including staff) and the forum is perfect!! #BestServerEverMinevastLoveIt

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
I totally agree! This is my first year on MineVast and I think the same. Minigames are very attractive, people are so nice (including staff) and the forum is perfect!! #BestServerEverMinevastLoveIt
Yes! Minevast is the best Server!
I can't see the images? But I do agree. After the first server I ever played on shutdown the beginning of this month, this server became my FAVOURITE!

I already had my party fall apart so I made my own and had my brother and friend join me for now. It's actually a lot better than I thought it would be. I hope this server has more to come to be honest.
I cant see the pictures now too :3 Well im happy people agree on this so much!
[DOUBLEPOST=1474759434][/DOUBLEPOST]
This server really is the BEST! I really Love the staff who by the way, Are super Helpful! they have helped me through hard times and have them the best of times. Second, I'd like to say how much I love the Members they are very fun to play with. CONGRATS MineVast! Finally, I would like to say Happy Birthday MineVast!

Like this post if you agree MineVast is fun to play, has great staff, and fun Minigames!

Sincerely,
Thanks for your nice words on this post! Im so happy people like you reply here. :3 I hope to see you around! and yes HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINEVAST!
[DOUBLEPOST=1474759595][/DOUBLEPOST]
i couldn't have worded it better mv is the best! I have only been playing for about half a year but it was a great half a year :)
Thanks so much! I was trying to make this thread very clear. Because people can think this is a just a "Happy Birthday" thread when it is not only that. It is how happy I am for being a part of this great community and making lots of new friends here. Thanks for your reply!