guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
The Buddhas of Bamyan were originally carved into the cliffs of central Afghanistan in the 6th century. They stood proud for 1500 years until they were demolished in 2001 by the Taliban. We are hoping to revive at least one of them to be enjoyed on ManaCube Parkour...

104 jumps
8 checkpoints

(not for the faint of heart... ;))

Located on Cybilion plot 2

Build

Lead: Cybilion

Helpers:
  • awesoness
  • mittchilly
  • Deekaroni

Parkour

Lead: Xniper03

Helpers:
  • Cybilion
  • Awesoness
Tested by:

• Anacoustic
  • GreasyController
  • IdkU
  • BASSBOAT
  • BinLickerLover
  • xX_SacredPvp_Xx

Special thanks:
  • Jashhy
  • CosmicWaves
  • ILionheartI
  • my mother (hi mom)

Buddha from the base.png
buddha from the top.png
Buddha inide cp.png
buddha head and last cp condensed.png

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
Special thanks: My mother (hi mom)
Lmfaooo
For real though this is a great map. :D

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey guys,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: There are absolutely no issues with the theme as it is most definitely original, we have no maps similar in any regard. Good job on coming up with something unique!
  • Build: Personally, we think the build could be executed better. The issues we thought were prevalent within the build were: improper block palette and jarring proportions. Regarding the former, the four layers of different blocks that the build is composed of just don't blend well with each other. It kind of makes it hard to tell what it's supposed to be. Onto the proportions of the map, they were a little off. I feel as if you could make the sculpted body stick out more and define it a little better so that what it's supposed to be is much more apparent. It's a good build, don't get me wrong, it just could use some polishing up.
  • Parkour: The parkour was actually rather fun and fitting a majority of them. Although, I think it could definitely be nerfed jump-wise and CP-wise, which is why I'll add my notes below. If you have any concerns or refutations, please message me!
    • Notes:
      CP 1: Clear up where you have to jump to make that HH jump to the td (I found it to be like halfway on the block)
      CP 2: Personally, I think that it would be better if the CP was pushed back a little. Right now, as a whole, it's an enjoyable yet unforgiving CP.
      CP 3: Stairs to stairs jump is a bit annoying, could use some explaining. As a whole, felt like a really
      precise CP. Not excruciating.
      CP 4: Slime is a bit tricky, but not too bad. Explain that you have to raise the TD to be able to do the slime. As a whole, pretty fun and fair.
      CP 5: Since you can re-click the CP it's not terrible but the final jump being the cake hh slime makes it rather annoying. Wish that would be nerfed slightly.
      CP 6: Pretty good, no complaints.
      CP 7: First half is fail-safe but the second is not, making it a really tough CP. Deal with CP placement, make it fail-safe entirely, or nerf it. Not in good conditions atm.
      CP 8: CP's good, but the td phase jump is not. Change it, was not fun.
      CP 9: CP's good, but the initial mm jump to the stairs (next to the pane) was not good. Gotta
      change this as well, it just was too precise.
      CP 10: Pretty fun ngl, including the final jump. Just kinda wish the cp wasn't before it? Eh,
      not too bad.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.