The Christmas Build Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
The Christmas Build Competition is a competition that I will be hosting. Christmas time is a great time, with all of the lights, trees, decorations, etc., so I decided to bring Christmas to MineVast!

Rules and Information
• Will span from November 6 to December 18
• ONE person per entry (multiple people on the same plot is not allowed)
• World edit IS allowed
• Theme is obviously Winter/Christmas
• Plots will be judged on the usual:
○ Detail and depth
○ Terraform
○ Concept
○ Overall Appearance
• Pixel art/basic player statues is NOT allowed
• Plot MUST be filled
• Plot may be used as a grade rank (if good enough, you could get a higher grade)
• Must be in the space of a single plot (no combined plots)
• Must be original - don't steal others' builds
• No limit on the amount of competitors
• Prize of a rank up (if you're Vast/Sponsor, it'll be a few additional permissions)
• Staff/Eluthria may enter, however they will not be receiving the prize

How do I post my entry?
You can post your entry here on this thread at anytime! Simply take screenshots and upload them to a website such as Imgur and insert all of the screenshots into an album and post a link to this thread! Keep in mind, however, that you'll need to keep your plot available on Creative to allow for closer inspection by me and other staff. Using screenshots of a plot other than yours will result in a disqualification. Also, in your entry, include your IGN. Using texture packs and the Shaders mod is allowed for screenshots, however further editing the screenshot in a program such as Photoshop or Paint.NET is not allowed. Also, there's no advantage to submitting as early/late as possible, so don't rush your plot!

Have further questions? Feel free to ask me! Happy building, and Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

GrudgeMC

Ratings
Im in :D, Dont care about the prize LOL Just need soemthing to do! :3

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Im in :D, Dont care about the prize LOL Just need soemthing to do! :3
It says your a Member, shouldn't you be Eluthria or possible Donator?
Besides, I though you were plenty busy killing people on KitPvP

GrudgeMC

Ratings
It says your a Member, shouldn't you be Eluthria or possible Donator?
Besides, I though you were plenty busy killing people on KitPvP
I never donated and I dont htink there is a Eluthria/Builder/BuildTeam thing on here

Aki_Ji

Donator
Ratings
43 4
Sounds awesome! I'm in, what time will it be starting?

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
You know what Bacon, I've decided to drop out of the competition. Not because of the other builders (believe me, I 104% believe I could win) but because I'm to eager to start my new graded plot. So, count me out. Good luck to everyone else entering! You have a better chance of winning now that I'm out. XD jkjkjkjkjk. But seriously, good luck everyone!

~Careening

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
Just a note saying that this does end soon, for those who do submit, good luck.

OhhSparkz

Donator
Ratings
Love this build competition, I really wanna see the creative builds people come up with!

xStealth_Ninjax

Donator
Ratings
The Christmas Build Competition is a competition that I will be hosting. Christmas time is a great time, with all of the lights, trees, decorations, etc., so I decided to bring Christmas to MineVast!

Rules and Information
• Will span from November 6 to December 18
• ONE person per entry (multiple people on the same plot is not allowed)
• World edit IS allowed
• Theme is obviously Winter/Christmas
• Plots will be judged on the usual:
○ Detail and depth
○ Terraform
○ Concept
○ Overall Appearance
• Pixel art/basic player statues is NOT allowed
• Plot MUST be filled
• Plot may be used as a grade rank (if good enough, you could get a higher grade)
• Must be in the space of a single plot (no combined plots)
• Must be original - don't steal others' builds
• No limit on the amount of competitors
• Prize of a rank up (if you're Vast/Sponsor, it'll be a few additional permissions)
• Staff/Eluthria may enter, however they will not be receiving the prize

How do I post my entry?
You can post your entry here on this thread at anytime! Simply take screenshots and upload them to a website such as Imgur and insert all of the screenshots into an album and post a link to this thread! Keep in mind, however, that you'll need to keep your plot available on Creative to allow for closer inspection by me and other staff. Using screenshots of a plot other than yours will result in a disqualification. Also, in your entry, include your IGN. Using texture packs and the Shaders mod is allowed for screenshots, however further editing the screenshot in a program such as Photoshop or Paint.NET is not allowed. Also, there's no advantage to submitting as early/late as possible, so don't rush your plot!

Have further questions? Feel free to ask me! Happy building, and Happy Holidays!
Im in

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
You know what Bacon, I've decided to drop out of the competition. Not because of the other builders (believe me, I 104% believe I could win) but because I'm to eager to start my new graded plot. So, count me out. Good luck to everyone else entering! You have a better chance of winning now that I'm out. XD jkjkjkjkjk. But seriously, good luck everyone!

~Careening
It is possible to submit the Christmas plot as a grade, so that's always a possibility!

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
I will be dropping out of this competition, I am very sorry. I thought I could get it in this weekend but didnt have a lot of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.