692 11
Review c:

Positives points :
-The theme is original (I think :x )
-The build looks really good c:
-The jump is varied.
-The build fits with the theme.

"Negative point" :
-The parkour is too long for an easy parkour (55 jumps) but I think the parkour is also more "medium" than "easy" in the difficulty.

And... that's it ! (Yeah I don't found a lot of major negative point c: ).

I hope I help you c:

Last edited:
Ratings
7 2
Awesome map! Lovely design, too!
Positive: you've made the build look very neatly designed!
Also, you've added a lot of detail to it!
Negative: it's a bit too hard for an easy, so be careful! c:
It's quite long for an easy parkour though!
Remember to add screenshots so we know what it looks like!
(Wishing you the best of luck!)
+1!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello there,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original, I have to give you that.
- The build is simple and represents the theme perfectly. All the parts of the build are just floating around however, making the course look less nice. Try to have one bigger build, where you could incorporate the different elements and jumps into. That brings me to the point about the floating jumps. You mostly have the jumps in the air, rather than on top of the build(s). This makes the course look messy and thus will it look less attractive. Try to work on that next time.
- The jumps are pretty decent, they're fun to do and there is a slight variety. The difficulty of the jumps is somewhere between easy and medium. Next time, try to add even more variety spread all over the course, rather than having for example all the fence jumps in a row.
- The length suits a medium/hard difficulty. Considering the jumps however, I'd say it's a medium map for now. If you want to make it an easy map, decrease the amount of jumps but make sure to add in the variety.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.