Supagamer900

Donator
Ratings
11 2
Hi Again
Supa Here with another AWESOME PK map
This is entitled The Enderman's Gauntlet and its my first expert/insane course
This map features
2 checkpoints (counting one at beginning)
69 jumps (yes srsly)
A large around 50-55 block enderman
And New Crazy Parkour jumps

So I hope you enjoy it to view it it's at /warp EnderPK
So like always here are some screenshots
2015-09-28_20.20.59.png
2015-09-28_20.21.15.png
2015-09-28_20.21.37.png
P.S. these jumps here are HARD
2015-09-28_20.22.37.png

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
While this is a re-used theme, the jumps are defiantly consistently difficult enough to call expert material.
The jumps kinda made up for what the build was lacking.
Hope you make it because I'd love to see this course out there,
~Cheech <3

Supagamer900

Donator
Ratings
11 2
So um its been about 2-3 weeks since i submitted this and im starting to wonder if anyone is going to review this?
I know billy/poke has been busy but srsly its been too long
I would apply for map judge to help maps be put through faster but i have school
Thanks for reading

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
So um its been about 2-3 weeks since i submitted this and im starting to wonder if anyone is going to review this?
I know billy/poke has been busy but srsly its been too long
I would apply for map judge to help maps be put through faster but i have school
Thanks for reading
Hello!
I know that because you don't have that many maps created you may don't know this, but nowadays Billy is busy with his IRL (you have to understand that he has his own life too...) and he cannot judge parkour maps at the moment. I think that when there comes a holiday/weekend he starts judging them again.
But after all, you may have to wait over the christmas to get your map even judged!
And actually when I read your post I get a feeling, that you haven't looked at the map sumbissions forum... You say "srsly its been too long", but I have maps that haven't been judged and I sumbitted them like 3-4 months ago, you sumbitted your one 2-3 weeks since.
Hopefully you get the point!

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Although I like the map, I think that the theme is used alot, its a generic type of theme to use and I dont think many players will enjoy playing it. It is a nice map however I am going to reject it. Thankyou for submitting it and good luck with your next submission!

Status
Not open for further replies.