The Future Party for the 3.0 Reset

Ratings
7 1
Hey everyone, Badwifi_ here. So most of you know there is gonna be a 3.0 reset so

metime in the future, and I'm already planning. As some of you know, I made a party and in just a couple of days, it grew really fast! I'm planning to try to create a huge party with active people who contribute to the fam for the 3.0. The party will be called "Invictus" just like my current party, and our members will be gaining money like lightning. The problem is, I can't accept EVERYONE. So in conclusion, I have written down some questions below that I require of you to complete if you want to join.
1. Whats your rank (I need to know this because if your a MVP or VIP, you have the tendency to be more active)

2. How long are you willing to be on?

3. What can you do to help the party grow?

4. Are you going to try to gain 1+mil no matter what it takes?

5. How much money do you have on 2.0 and what party were you in.

BTW my current Invictus members BlazeMasterPvp, DiamondBlaze15, Kendqll, The1nOnlyNinja, Murphy192, XiFlameWolfiX, and NorthernAlliance will automatically be accepted :)

Hope the future party will be a success!
(btw i have never really posted an official thread so idk what im doing and if applications like this are allowed, mods let me know if i did something illegal on here lol)

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
do we apply in your DM's or in a post on this thread?

Ratings
1. Whats your rank (I need to know this because if your a MVP or VIP, you have the tendency to be more active) i have not got a rank at the moment but will be getting one at the start of 3,0

2. How long are you willing to be on? as much as possible the last 3 days I've been on about 36h

3. What can you do to help the party grow?i am willing to donate and help around.

4. Are you going to try to gain 1+mil no matter what it takes? again i have made about 4 mil in total in the last 3 days and none was given to me like i had nothing at the start no help or anything

5. How much money do you have on 2.0 and what party were you in. i have 2.61mil and i am in my own party that i created 1ManTing

BTW my current Invictus members BlazeMasterPvp, DiamondBlaze15, Kendqll, The1nOnlyNinja, Murphy192, XiFlameWolfiX, and NorthernAlliance will automatically be accepted :)

(btw i have never really posted an official thread so idk what im doing and if applications like this are allowed, mods let me know if i did something illegal on here lol)[/QUOTE]

Ratings
7 1
1. Whats your rank (I need to know this because if your a MVP or VIP, you have the tendency to be more active) i have not got a rank at the moment but will be getting one at the start of 3,0

2. How long are you willing to be on? as much as possible the last 3 days I've been on about 36h

3. What can you do to help the party grow?i am willing to donate and help around.

4. Are you going to try to gain 1+mil no matter what it takes? again i have made about 4 mil in total in the last 3 days and none was given to me like i had nothing at the start no help or anything

5. How much money do you have on 2.0 and what party were you in. i have 2.61mil and i am in my own party that i created 1ManTing

(btw i have never really posted an official thread so idk what im doing and if applications like this are allowed, mods let me know if i did something illegal on here lol)
[/QUOTE]
I think I'm going to accept you! You've shown that you can make good progress in just a little amount of days, which is exactly what I need. Consider yourself accepted for Invictus 3.0! I also do have a question, what rank will you buy?

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
(Question answered: reply on this thread. please ignore the thing above :X)

1. I am MVP :D

2. I can be on probably 5-6 hours total in a week and a lot of time during the weekend.

3. I can build considerably well and I am always willing to do anything for my current party. I can grind non-stop and always strive for more. I am also friendly which increases the knowledge about group members which grows into a good relationship with said group members. I can build team spirit by being enthusiastic and by always sharing with my fellow peers. I am not greedy whatsoever and I have a strong work ethic. I currently have a party and I have worked very hard to acheive what I have. I can get new items and perks monthly with the monthy MVP reward and SHARE the items. I know a lot about /ah and how to make easy money. Especially with /kingdoms. In my current party I have made cactus farms, animal farms, wheat farms, etc. and completely ready to do it again with a brand new team!

4. I am definitely 100% ready to work for 1mil and beyond. I currently have 1.54mil in my party after not a whole lot of work. I am on almost daily to claim my /kingdom rewards and /vote rewards. I am deeply striving for as much money as possible... just to make more!

5. As I said before I have 1.54mil and I am currently in MaYbLe.

p.s I would just like to say that I have been playing survival for a reallllly long time and I know all the rules/regulations, all the tips and tricks, all the tp's and warps, and every little inch of my favorite server on manacube. I have also completed many quests and with continue to complete them. I really want to be part of a big party as it will be a somewhat new experience and I am really eager to meet new people at the same time. BTW nice name for the party!

-Eddy (ign is Bobbers200 = Eddy as my nick)

I dont have a rank but will be realy activ
my main skills are redstone bilding and pvp so if you needed enything automated i could do it
i also wana join a party to learn what there about and to help around i would also donate stuff to it
i would grind as much as posible i dont have much money i have 121K but i havent ben playin much as i have had a family crisus and had to fly to america for a few weaks and i couldnt grindim curntly apartof 1ManTing
[DOUBLEPOST=1502137147][/DOUBLEPOST]will that do a an aplication

Ratings
7 1
(Question answered: reply on this thread. please ignore the thing above :X)

1. I am MVP :D

2. I can be on probably 5-6 hours total in a week and a lot of time during the weekend.

3. I can build considerably well and I am always willing to do anything for my current party. I can grind non-stop and always strive for more. I am also friendly which increases the knowledge about group members which grows into a good relationship with said group members. I can build team spirit by being enthusiastic and by always sharing with my fellow peers. I am not greedy whatsoever and I have a strong work ethic. I currently have a party and I have worked very hard to acheive what I have. I can get new items and perks monthly with the monthy MVP reward and SHARE the items. I know a lot about /ah and how to make easy money. Especially with /kingdoms. In my current party I have made cactus farms, animal farms, wheat farms, etc. and completely ready to do it again with a brand new team!

4. I am definitely 100% ready to work for 1mil and beyond. I currently have 1.54mil in my party after not a whole lot of work. I am on almost daily to claim my /kingdom rewards and /vote rewards. I am deeply striving for as much money as possible... just to make more!

5. As I said before I have 1.54mil and I am currently in MaYbLe.

p.s I would just like to say that I have been playing survival for a reallllly long time and I know all the rules/regulations, all the tips and tricks, all the tp's and warps, and every little inch of my favorite server on manacube. I have also completed many quests and with continue to complete them. I really want to be part of a big party as it will be a somewhat new experience and I am really eager to meet new people at the same time. BTW nice name for the party!

-Eddy (ign is Bobbers200 = Eddy as my nick)
I like it! I think you'd do great for the future party! I will definitely invite you when 3.0 comes out!! <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1502137562][/DOUBLEPOST]
I dont have a rank but will be realy activ
my main skills are redstone bilding and pvp so if you needed enything automated i could do it
i also wana join a party to learn what there about and to help around i would also donate stuff to it
i would grind as much as posible i dont have much money i have 121K but i havent ben playin much as i have had a family crisus and had to fly to america for a few weaks and i couldnt grindim curntly apartof 1ManTing
[DOUBLEPOST=1502137147][/DOUBLEPOST]will that do a an aplication
I'm sorry but I'm not sure that I can accept you into the future party. You don't really have what it takes and the dedication.. I'll think about it though and make sure to say hi to me sometime on survival!

I like it! I think you'd do great for the future party! I will definitely invite you when 3.0 comes out!! <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1502137562][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm sorry but I'm not sure that I can accept you into the future party. You don't really have what it takes and the dedication.. I'll think about it though and make sure to say hi to me sometime on survival!
why cant i join what do need to improve

a min ago i had an inv full of blaze rods
[DOUBLEPOST=1502138144][/DOUBLEPOST]we sorted the family crises yesterday and sorry i didnt put it in format
[DOUBLEPOST=1502138232][/DOUBLEPOST]and why would you cause a fight i aint gona figh over it if i didnt get in idint get in its my ow fault
[DOUBLEPOST=1502138839,1502138084][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Whats your rank (I need to know this because if your a MVP or VIP, you have the tendency to be more active)i have no rank how ever will be as activ as i can

2. How long are you willing to be on? as much as i can be

3. What can you do to help the party grow? enything i can

4. Are you going to try to gain 1+mil no matter what it takes? yes

5. How much money do you have on 2.0 and what party were you in. 172K

Ratings
1. My rank is MVP :)

2. as much as I can be. I'm on everyday for about 3 hours

3. I can organise mini tournaments. I'm good at building and I am willing to donate to the party.

4. I'm still on the road to 1 million and I still haven't give up after 2 months. I will never give up

5. 385k and I was in Hexakill

From yo boy... KPJ

Ratings
7 1
1. My rank is MVP :)

2. as much as I can be. I'm on everyday for about 3 hours

3. I can organise mini tournaments. I'm good at building and I am willing to donate to the party.

4. I'm still on the road to 1 million and I still haven't give up after 2 months. I will never give up

5. 385k and I was in Hexakill

From yo boy... KPJ
ayyy i'll msg u

Ratings
1. Whats your rank (I need to know this because if your a MVP or VIP, you have the tendency to be more active)

I´m a member

As much as possible

Whatever I can do to help, I´m good at building stuff and making grinders. And I´m OK with redstone.

Of course, my goal on 2.0 is to atleast have 5 mil before the 3.0

Right now i have 604k. I was in Vibes first, then when SuchVibes disbanded it i created my own known as HexaKill, and now I´m in VSQ.

My IGN right now is: SukMyBlazeRod
(I will change my IGN if needed)
Also known as WarFighter

Ratings
7 1

I´m a member

As much as possible

Whatever I can do to help, I´m good at building stuff and making grinders. And I´m OK with redstone.

Of course, my goal on 2.0 is to atleast have 5 mil before the 3.0

Right now i have 604k. I was in Vibes first, then when SuchVibes disbanded it i created my own known as HexaKill, and now I´m in VSQ.

My IGN right now is: SukMyBlazeRod
(I will change my IGN if needed)
Also known as WarFighter
I like it! I might accept you but I have a couple of questions.. How much money have you gained in a day? How long did it take you to get to 604k? And will you ever buy a rank?