The Guide to Party POWER!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Why, hello there, everyone! As you know, my name is NStarMC, and I am here to discuss about a somewhat important topic on Survival, party power. Party power is an important thing when it comes to creating and building parties and bases. I know some people don't really know what it is, and of course, new people may not know what it is, so that's why I'm here to discuss this. Now, let's get started!

What Party Power is
Party power is, like, the structure of parties. It can symbolize how strong your party is and it helps with something else that I will talk about later in this guide. You can check how much party power you have, by using /p who.

How to Gain Party Power
When you first make a party, you are automatically given 10 party power. But, there are several ways to gain more party power. The first way is getting more people to join your party; Each new party member gives your party 10 more party power. The second way is to earn them from the ad reward chests (/reward); You can earn 2, 3, or even 30 power from these chests. The third way is buying an Ancient Key from the online store and using it towards the Ancient Chest at /spawn; The Ancient Chest can provide 10 or 20 party power. The fourth way is buying the brand new rank, MVP; If you buy MVP, you are given 15 party power. (Lucky _Drakey_, getting 500 power from building the spawn area. :eek:)

What Party Power Can Allow You to Do
As I said earlier, party power can symbolize how strong your party is. It also represents how much land you can claim. By using the command /p claim, you are able to claim one chunk from the Wilderness. One chunk is 16 blocks long by 16 blocks wide (A perfect square!). When you claim a chunk, you're able to build your base without no one else, who are NOT in your party, raiding and griefing it. If you want to, you are able to use /p unclaim to give back your land to the Wilderness. (Just don't be absent from the server for more than 30 days, or your whole party will disband, making what you claimed unclaimed.) You can check how much land you claimed, by using /p who.

That is what party power is, how to get more, and what it can allow you to do. Hopefully, you learned something from this. If you believe I missed something important about party power, please comment it down below. If you want to learn more about parties, please check out Ronanashmancer's guide about parties here. Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed, and I will see you guys later! Peace!!