The Kawaii Nation

Are you going to join The Kawaii Nation!?

• I Definitely am!

• I am not sure, I will think about it :)

• No, I am sorry but I am not going to join the Kawaii Nation :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ratings
Hello, People! I would like to announce the Kawaii Nation! In this beautiful little nation, we like to have things Kawaii :) The Owner of this Nation is TwilgihtGamer Nicked as IKawaiiJasonI, We have a few members in the group sort of thing. You must Nick yourself &fI&dKawaii(any color)(Name)&fI
So here is an example http://prntscr.com/b8sd22 (That does not give you a virus Even TwilgihtGamer uses it! Its just a screenshot) IKawaiiAnthonyI (bjarnithor) Is in it & IKawaiiTurtleI (xKawaiiTurtle) (SO FAR!)
Please join, If you don't have the ability to nick yourself please tell me in the reply section that you can't nick yourself but you want to join. For example: Hello my username is (Name) & I would like to join this. But I cannot nick myself.

If you meet any of the 3 players in-game please tell them that you are in the KawaiiNation (if you can't nick urself) If you see any1 with IKawaii(name)I,They are in the KawaiiNation :) Anyway that is just a quick announcement that I wanted to share with you all! Have a nice day & Stay Kawaii.

What Kawaii Means: Kawaii means Cute in Japanese, It is commonly used for anime & manga fans. Kawaii can also mean pretty.

Last edited:

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I wanna join but I cannot /nick

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
Hey, for those do not know, kawaii basically means cute in Japanese so it's kinda like cute anime, sorta.
Anyway, I would love to join The Kawaii Nation, my nick is already IKawaiiTurtleI and my ign is xKawaiiTurtle.
:D

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
Btw changed my name to TheOkamiGhoul so soz