Rejected The Nether Parkour By:Tinabina555 (words at the bottom of screenshots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-2-5_14-27-26.png
upload_2017-2-5_14-28-23.png
upload_2017-2-5_14-28-57.png
upload_2017-2-5_14-29-30.png
upload_2017-2-5_14-29-57.png
upload_2017-2-5_14-30-11.png
upload_2017-2-5_14-30-33.png
upload_2017-2-5_14-30-51.png

Hello my minecraft username is Tinabina555, I created this parkour, that I named The Nether Parkour.
I think this should be on either hard or medium levels. Things about me... I have been playing minecraft for years, I think I'm a good builder, I usually make friends with everyone, I always wanted to help build for a server but I never got to, I try to help out as much as I can, and I have a sister who has a minecraft account too, she is kkcoco1985. Btw the pictures are backwards the beginning is at the end in the order of the pictures I put.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Hey Krisx,

First of all you should follow the format found here:
http://forums.minevast.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Here you will find the number of jumps and some rules that would help you improve.
There is allready a nether parkour on the parkour server.
You should also give us a warp or how to get to your plot because staff cant grade a parkour map with only pictures.
And please put a red or yellow wool with a plate over it. So people can finish the parkour and get gems.

Oh, and i dont know how can people fly in the parkour server. That would be hacking.
Even tho I hope it gets accepted. If you have any questions, reply, make a conversation with me or find me in-game. {Username: KawaiiMiku19}

Best of luck!

Hey Krisx,

First of all you should follow the format found here:
http://forums.minevast.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

Here you will find the number of jumps and some rules that would help you improve.
There is allready a nether parkour on the parkour server.
You should also give us a warp or how to get to your plot because staff cant grade a parkour map with only pictures.
And please put a red or yellow wool with a plate over it. So people can finish the parkour and get gems.

Oh, and i dont know how can people fly in the parkour server. That would be hacking.
Even tho I hope it gets accepted. If you have any questions, reply, make a conversation with me or find me in-game. {Username: KawaiiMiku19}

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Krisx,
I cannot find your parkour. If you found your parkour and submit it in the right format etc. like Miku said, please resubmit it.
I am going to reject it for now. Thanks for submitting this course!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.