The New Cheech

Will you give Cheech a second chance. (Please be honest this will affect if I play on OP-PRISON)

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
You may have hear guys but I recently changed my name from Cheech4 to CiP_Cheech. I didn't do this to be cool. I did this because I want to turn a new leaf. I want to the new Cheech that is going to be a lot nicer on Prison. I would just like to ask for enough on the forums and see the new Cheech in action on the new Minevast OP-Prison that is coming in a few days. I also want to say that CiP stands for Creepers In Pajamas and it is a clan I am in. I did this to show my commitment to the clan and the become Cheech 2.0

NEW QUALITIES OF CHEECH 2.0
A lot nicer
Respectful to fellow players
Will follow EVERY single rule ever put out.

Sorry the old Cheech was a pain
-Cheech

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
You may have hear guys but I recently changed my name from Cheech4 to CiP_Cheech. I didn't do this to be cool. I did this because I want to turn a new leaf. I want to the new Cheech that is going to be a lot nicer on Prison. I would just like to ask for enough on the forums and see the new Cheech in action on the new Minevast OP-Prison that is coming in a few days. I also want to say that CiP stands for Creepers In Pajamas and it is a clan I am in. I did this to show my commitment to the clan and the become Cheech 2.0

NEW QUALITIES OF CHEECH 2.0
A lot nicer
Respectful to fellow players
Will follow EVERY single rule ever put out.

Sorry the old Cheech was a pain
-Cheech

This is great Cheech! I cant wait to see your behavior and new helpful ideas in the new prison! :D

PrestonTheSlime

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
97 13
@Cheech4 There is a new nicer Cheech in town :p. Jk from what I've seen of you there is a new nice Cheech in you.
Proud to be in the Cheech clan,
-Cheech720