Thinking about finally "leaving"

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Over the past few months, I've just had a hard time playing on manacube. It's different from Minevast. Minevast had so much nostalgia for me, so many goods times packed into 18 months. So many friendships made and broken. It's sad for me to talk about this, and I'm not that kind of "Man I miss the old days" guy, but I have to say it. Man I miss the old days. Some many of my closest friends on this server have left. My Minevast YouTube channel has kind of died out. I'm just not sure if I have a reason to play it much anymore. Only a few of my closest friends still play, Miku, and as far as I know Ambibug and Purple still staff, correct me if I'm wrong. I miss the days of Minevast karaoke, and literally the whole server optionally getting together just to hang out. It's just not there with Manacube. I'm probably never going to fully leave manacube until I go to college. It's still the greatest of all time. But I miss Minevast. If you don't see me as much, that's why. You guys are great (and always will be) - 52S

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I feel you and most of the players have felt like this during this time. I miss the old days too. Even tho I must say the ranks were not chosen by Dacon. It was EULA's fault. I miss everyone that left.. The worst thing is that they never told me they will leave and there wasnt a goodbye. We Minevast people, OG people should fight and not let Manacube ruin our ingame experience :D. I have to say this update is not bad. Minevast could have closed.. as my last server favorite server. {which i was a noob} I will miss the old days but I have seen good things about this tho. I have made new friends. If you go remember me and I will always miss you :-;

Thanks so much for puting my name on this thread <3

Ratings
6 1
Over the past few months, I've just had a hard time playing on manacube. It's different from Minevast. Minevast had so much nostalgia for me, so many goods times packed into 18 months. So many friendships made and broken. It's sad for me to talk about this, and I'm not that kind of "Man I miss the old days" guy, but I have to say it. Man I miss the old days. Some many of my closest friends on this server have left. My Minevast YouTube channel has kind of died out. I'm just not sure if I have a reason to play it much anymore. Only a few of my closest friends still play, Miku, and as far as I know Ambibug and Purple still staff, correct me if I'm wrong. I miss the days of Minevast karaoke, and literally the whole server optionally getting together just to hang out. It's just not there with Manacube. I'm probably never going to fully leave manacube until I go to college. It's still the greatest of all time. But I miss Minevast. If you don't see me as much, that's why. You guys are great (and always will be) - 52S
Although I feel in a similar way, I don't think that leaving is much of a solution. I mean, the server and its people are the same and that's all that matters right? With a new start comes new memories, new friends and new ideas to help out with the server. I agree, I miss the old Minevast days to (especially because I the cool vast title which made me feel kinda special) but you can't let old memories block your vision from seeing what opportunities there are for Mana cube.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I know, however there's just not much drive anymore. Escpecially after skywars reset. That's the main reason why I bought my rank. It's not Dacon's fault over the rank, as I understand what EULA is, but restarting progress people have made over years? Now it's literally like playing on hypixel, and there are always people on hypixel, so you might as well just play on there if you want good skywars... I'm all up for ranting and I'm quite good at it.

Ratings
9 4
I know, however there's just not much drive anymore. Escpecially after skywars reset. That's the main reason why I bought my rank. It's not Dacon's fault over the rank, and im pissed off at sucking his penis. as I understand what EULA is, but restarting progress people have made over years? Now it's literally like playing on hypixel, and there are always people on hypixel, so you might as well just play on there if you want good skywars... I'm all up for ranting and I'm quite good at it.
I agree.