Time to say farewell!

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
Hey guys, it's Green_Ender. It's time for me to say goodbye to MineVast. I've become less and less active since about April because of my exam preparations, exams, family and now college, its all grown too much and i haven't been able to cope with everything.

I've enjoyed my 1 Year and 3+Months of being here and meeting all the new people and staff that have joined the MineVast community.

Purple: We talked often more about chocolate than anything but we've had our fun times.

Dylan: We didn't talk often but you were always there when problems needed to be sorted out. You have well and truly earned your rank as Co-Owner.

Dacon: You've always been a good owner, you take on everyone's feedback and act upon it and would always show up for community events such as Karaoke.

Well this is my time to leave, farewell guys you'll all be missed <3

SM20012/Green_Ender

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
We had so much fun Green. You helped me with so many things, and even though you were promoted to staff after me, you were always the one helping me. I will always be a noob in many ways, and I will miss you helping me out. But you have more important things to do right now. Have fun and good luck!

ham562

Mod | Map Judge
Retired
Ratings
160 5
I'll miss you Green ;-; Hope to see you in the future! :D (Even though we never talked that much) I remember when I came and you were already here 10 months ago, you were amazing and still are! Do well in College! <3 Oh, and say you'll remember me (Even though I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift lol)

-Ham562