Tips For Getting Gems On Parkour (Mainly For New People)

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
A lot of people on the Parkour server of MineVast, usually new people, ask for things, such as how to donate, how to vote, and how to get gems. If you didn't know any of these tips I'm about to tell you, I'm glad I helped you. :)
The most commonly asked question that other people or I get asked is how to get gems. Everyone on MineVast needs gems, regardless of the server you're on. Obviously, to get gems, you must complete parkour courses. There are 5 types of difficulties. (2 are for Skilled or above ranks) Here's how many gems each one adds to your account:
Easy:10 gems
Medium: 20 gems
Hard: 50 gems
Expert: 100 gems
Insane: 200 gems
As many people may know, Expert and Insane courses are only for the Skilled rank or anything above it.
But what most people don't know is that you don't only need to do parkour to get gems. You can vote, donate, and do dropper courses.
To vote, type /vote in the Minecraft chat. Just click on the link, and you can vote 5 times in one day. (depending on the amount of time the website allows you to vote) After you vote, you receive a Voting Key. To use this, go to /warp crates. Go to the voting key chest, unless you have voted 50 times, and have received a Mythical Key. Right click the chest with your key, and you can win a prize. The prizes vary; you can win 5-500 gems and very stylish banners you can wear as a hat.
Besides voting and doing parkour, you can donate. To donate, just type store.minevast.com
On that website, you can buy gems,ranks,etc.
The very last way you can get gems is buy doing dropper courses. When you are on MineVast Parkour, just right click the dropper in your inventory, and chose a course you can do. I personally love doing Decrescendo, which is hard for most people, but quite decent for me. If you ever need help doing it, you can always just ask me if I'm on. :p
I hope this helped all the people who didn't get anything. If you have any questions, just message me. ;)

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
This is a great post deno, good job.

I'm sure it will be very useful for many players and it is lovely you spent time on this to help others.

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
You can also message me if anyone needs help with other servers, like creative, skyblock, etc.