tips to making a good party.

Ratings
12 2
So there are 2 types of town a town with one big house and a town where everyone makes there own small house.

Where you make your own house.
1. Make a road to all of the houses in your town they will make your town look organized. If you don't have them they will make you look sloppy. and if you do have them people wont make there house in the middle of the town.
2. Get spawners, you don't need a lot a few animal spawners and 1or 2 monster spawners (I suggest cave spider. They are cheep. 30k on /ah). They are a good way to make money for your town. and they make your town look better if you have spanwers.
3. Make a town hall: When you have a town hall you can put lot of stuff in there. Spawners, message board, chest room, and lots more.
4. Get a Enchantment table this way you people in your town can enchant there stuff. (But if you don't have one there is one at spawn.)
One big house.
1. make the rooms kida big 10 by 10 works great. So this way people can put there chests, bed and a few other things they might like.
2. Make a chest room: Chest rooms are nice because that way people can put there junk in there they wont use but other people might like.
3.Get spawners, you don't need a lot a few animal spawners and 1or 2 monster spawners (I suggest cave spider. They are cheep. 30k on /ah). They are a good way to make money for your town. and they make your town look better if you have spanwers.
4. Message board: This may seem kinda stupid the they are very helpful because people can add stuff they want to add to the town but cant do it themselves. And you can put the rules up there and bacicly anything you would like.
5. Get a Enchantment table this way you people in your town can enchant there stuff. (But if you don't have one there is one at spawn.)

Both:
1. Ask people without a town if they want to join your town and do it quietly /msg it too them. And just tell them the name of your town and if they want to join.
2. Don't say in the main chat "Anyone want to join my town. We are very good." if you stay stuff like that it makes you look desperate.

So I hope this helps you make your town great. I wish you the best of luck. :)

There are good tips in there for beginners I suggest a base rather than a town once you get further into the game, a good 16 cave spider spanners is a great amount for a grinder as you won't have to wait for them to spawn as much, but otherwise there are great tips in there! Try not to invite too many randoms as they can decide to grief.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Making a discord server for your party to keep in contact with everyone and keep everything organized along with having the rules on there so everyone can see them.

Only adding your friends you trust, not random. No griefs or issues if its just friends.

Easy. That's why United and Royale was/is so successful.

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
- Invite friends to your party
- making a discord chat (@Manyrain 's idea)
- making grinder's
- Claiming Land
- Placing Beacons
- iron,diamond,gold, and lapis blocks
- Making a dacon statue (This is for laughs)