Tree feller

Ratings
18 4
I was told that the tree feller ability was recently nerfed and thats all fine to nerf it and stuff, it was a really OP ability but it has become very unreliable.

I cant place two large spruce trees within a 6 block radius of eachother without one being too large even when one has already been chopped down.

This makes it close to impossible to make tree farms efficiently.

Apparently I need to level up my woodcutting ability but my woodcutting level is at 1334 it just seems a little unfair.

I think maybe you should try fixing it so its a little more fair to people who worked hard to get their woodcutting level up so they can farm trees efficiently.

I'd also like to know why it was nerfed in the first place, did it cause lag?

Design

Ratings
The problem wasn't really the ability, but the high wood prices. It was really OP money and i guess its nerfed because of that. If you bring the log prices down to 1 ea you can keep the tree feller ability like it was and maybe keep the duration lower

Ratings
18 4
The problem wasn't really the ability, but the high wood prices. It was really OP money and i guess its nerfed because of that. If you bring the log prices down to 1 ea you can keep the tree feller ability like it was and maybe keep the duration lower
They shouldn't have played with plugin and just lowered the prices in the shop

sparkypi

MVP+
sparkypi
sparkypi
MVP+
Ratings
I hardly knew you could sell wood, and really wouldn't mind a minor price-drop if we could mine trees regularly. I use wood a lot on my island, and still need more to finish a large wooden shop, but woodcutting has become really slow now that we can't cut more than 6 blocks at a time with tree-feller. I wouldn't want to take the profit away from those who do sell wood, but it doesn't seem like anybody is using it as their main source of income from what I've seen.

(sidenote: nice soundcloud, Matthew)

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
I hardly knew you could sell wood, and really wouldn't mind a minor price-drop if we could mine trees regularly. I use wood a lot on my island, and still need more to finish a large wooden shop, but woodcutting has become really slow now that we can't cut more than 6 blocks at a time with tree-feller. I wouldn't want to take the profit away from those who do sell wood, but it doesn't seem like anybody is using it as their main source of income from what I've seen.

(sidenote: nice soundcloud, Matthew)
Hello please do not respond to old or dead threads. Thank you and have a wonderful day!