Rejected Treehouse Parkour - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username - Yshi1610
Photos of your Parkour - Sorry I couldn't get better pictures. Some files wouldn't attach for some reason.
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it - /plot tp Yshi1610 2
Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) - Hard
Number of jumps (Optional) - 58 Jumps

Attachments

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
The tree theme is somewhat overused HOWEVER I feel like this should be an exception because it looks like it took a lot of effort and work to make and it looks very good from what I can see. Best of luck on getting the map accepted! :D

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
Yea like DeathByApotaot said the theme is used quite often and your tree could use some smoothing, but I personally enjoyed it, it did have a variety of jumps and some of them are quite challenging. So for me, the only problem is the tree it doesn't look very appealing and the trunk looks way too fat, but otherwise, the parkour is very fun.
Anyway, Good luck! :p
-Alex

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Yshi,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is, like pointed out before me, not that original and actually pretty overused.
- The build is simple, it is exactly what it's supposed to be. However, it doesn't look the greatest regarding uniqueness. Other courses look quite similar so it is kind of boring to see the same course over and over again.
- The jumps are mostly fun to do, but I'd recommend using more variety so that it doesn't get boring too soon. Also, try using the build itself more when building the course. You can not only build on the outside, but on the inside as well. Add some smaller builds around, that still fit and don't look random, where you can build the course on top of. This will give your course a much nicer look easily as well.
- The length is fine for a hard map, especially when looking at the type of jumps, though it still needs variety.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.