Accepted Treehouse Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
I love this map! It was beautifully designed and I love the creativity put into the path the jumps follow.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Amazing job on that tree! I love it! :)

rileeyyy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
43 19
I love the tree! Amazing job, keep it up and you'll be a mapper! I think this should be accepted.
:)

IAwesomeGGI

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
First of all, this map looks absolutely fantastic. It's very fun to play, in my opinion.
The one problem I have is that at the section where the players jump on the leaves (with the head-hitters), it's a bit hard to make out where you're supposed to go. Other than that, it's a great map! I hope it gets accepted!
Best of luck, -Dub

Ratings
First of all, this map looks absolutely fantastic. It's very fun to play, in my opinion.
The one problem I have is that at the section where the players jump on the leaves (with the head-hitters), it's a bit hard to make out where you're supposed to go. Other than that, it's a great map! I hope it gets accepted!
Best of luck, -Dub
There green colored carpets on the leaves on where you're supposed to jump but I'll add a sign to help other players

Emmalouise

Forum Expert
MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
Thank you for submitting this map, I'm accepting it as a donor course as the build would fit in there. Thank you c:

Status
Not open for further replies.