Not open for further replies.

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
  • Username
    • _fleto_
  • Map Name
    • tripwire
  • Photos of your parkour (not required but recommended)
    • ss1.PNG
    • ss2.PNG
    • ss5.PNG
    • ss4.PNG
    • ss3.PNG
  • The warp to your plot
    • /plot h _fleto_ 2
  • Difficulty
    • Medium-Hard (probably medium)
  • Number of jumps
    • ~40-50

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6
Ok

i cant be bothered to talk about the theme and build but I just want to say this: please test your pk before submitting it. This felt way too difficult for medium. It's also worth mentioning that you need variety in your pk, and this was just ladders, fences and annoying headhitters. Please tone down the headhitters, too many makes the map feel slow and cramped. On top of that: this jump is impossible, as well as the ladder neo before it being expert/insane dif:
2020-07-02_19.50.34.png

please consider these when making your next map (or revising this one).

addio

khirina

Dedicated Member
VIP
khirina
khirina
VIP
Ratings
130 6

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
figured it out :). as far as your feedback, I toned down the headhitters, made the parkour easier in some areas, fixed those 2 jumps, and overall just made it a little easier.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello _fleto_,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, as there aren't any other tripwire themed maps. The build isn't bad, you did use different blocks throughout it which is nice, however, it is quite small, and would be difficult to tell exactly what it is if you weren't already aware of what the theme was.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it is ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building parkour, as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The parkour is far too hard for a medium map, with most jumps being better suited to a hard map, some maybe towards an expert map. The length is good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.