Trouble With Hoppers

Design

Ratings
Hey,

I tried to make a autosorter with hoppers today to sort out the poppys of my iron farm. But the hoppers do the most weird things.

Any1 got any information about this?

Thanks,

Design

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
The speed at which hoppers send items through has been altered on Minevast, to alleviate lag concerns. As far as I understand it, they send stacks of "4" items through every few seconds, as opposed to the vanilla rate of 2.5 items per second.

I'm not certain that this change would be the cause of the sorting system trouble, but it is possible.

Design

Ratings
I noticed that, It does and because of that I need to make my storage for my irongolem farm twice as big (because half of it will be poppys because I cant sort them out). Twice as big storage = Twice as much hoppers = More lagg

Ratings
I've experienced many problems in flower sorting. It's very frustrating when, even though you build a sorting system perfectly, some flowers still get through- so I need to clear them out elsewhere every day or so. Does anyone know what this could be caused by? Given that hoppers should be giving and receiving items at the same rate I don't know why this could happen.