Truth about MineVast

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
So how this occurred is when me and my dad were thinking of Unbanning me, he said to me that if they banned me for no reason and paying you to unban yourself, isn't that technically illegal by scamming kids?
So is MineVast really ripping off everyone by telling them to buy a rank for full effect but get banned for no reason soon after so they can buy ANOTHER thing?!
I don't care if i'm banned from the whole website, because I don't want to be in a community where you technically get no warning (like anything major like hacking) and getting fully banned?!

This is too much to handle.

toshin0

VIP
sunflowers33d
sunflowers33d
VIP
Ratings
24 2
I GUESS this is true, when my brother hacked on my account (TimTinTimmy phase), I got a 24 hr ban, then a 10 day ban the second i was unbanned. This is sadly a downside.

ProjectStormy

Donator
Ratings
79 3
We only ban players who disobey our rules. We do not "scam" players at all and that was never our intention with introducing the new unban system. You are not being forced to buy an unban, and you were not banned for no good reason.

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
I've been a huge member of MineVast for almost a year, and Tim and some other people believe with no strong evidence (and Drakey) to ban me without any warnings. the thing about me is I follow the rules because that's literally how my brain functions and if there's a new updated rule (No swearing on Skyblock) then I have to get noticed on that or any other rule so I can actually understand / follow it.
Using other accounts (Alternate Accounts) and bypassing punishments I know is a rule, but I don't do it, that's how my brain functions.
So i'm really claiming innocent on this because I follow the rules.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
Cheece stfo in here we can talk crap about ban stuff. I don`t see whit close if we are just talking in here of wen this members got banned so...

Cheese if you were banned send a pic here if it was with no reason it would say "the ban hammer have spoken!" that mean was no reason and is not fear at all.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I agree. If u get banned for no reason or maybe u have NO IDEA what u did,
U get a perm ban. And 10$ Dollars to get unbanned + 100$ dollars u payed to get sponsor i am like 0_0

I Think there is a way to get ur Money back at the server. If i find how ill tell u

The Only Miku <3

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
So how this occurred is when me and my dad were thinking of Unbanning me, he said to me that if they banned me for no reason and paying you to unban yourself, isn't that technically illegal by scamming kids?
So is MineVast really ripping off everyone by telling them to buy a rank for full effect but get banned for no reason soon after so they can buy ANOTHER thing?!
I don't care if i'm banned from the whole website, because I don't want to be in a community where you technically get no warning (like anything major like hacking) and getting fully banned?!

This is too much to handle.
Punishments and standards have not changed at all, and have been the same for months now.

Could you elaborate on what's a scam?
Scam
noun
a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making aquick profit; swindle.
Money made from unbans are donated to charity, as clearly stated.

Your account cheeseboy was permanently banned for "Using alts to break multiple chat rules, bypass punishments and so on."
We have 0 tolerance for that, however if you do seriously want a second chance, yes, you can purchase an unban
However, if you do break the rules again - you will receive the same punishment as before. You do not get a clean record

I agree. If u get banned for no reason or maybe u have NO IDEA what u did,
U get a perm ban. And 10$ Dollars to get unbanned + 100$ dollars u payed to get sponsor i am like 0_0

I Think there is a way to get ur Money back at the server. If i find how ill tell u

The Only Miku <3
We will never ban you for no reason, and if someone does they would be demoted right away. If you really want to pull the "I don't know why I was banned" then you should honestly just leave this community and go get banned on another server.

//locked

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
ok.. i had no idea i was just saying my opinion ok? Thanks you
[DOUBLEPOST=1456326864,1456326455][/DOUBLEPOST]and u said if SOMEONE Bann 4 no reason it will be remoted i just said IF You get banned 4 no reason OR IF u have NO idea what u did.
Paying that much i think that you can have ur money back. I was just saying that maybe u can get ur money back and trying to explain it.
It is not to get mad at me Ok??? and i said before opinions are just personal

Status
Not open for further replies.