Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hey guys.

So I have decided. Im moving on from minevast.
I was muted on skyblock today for 'disrespecting staff' I first was just playing on skyblock.
Juanito said 'jfc' I told him that offended my religion because I am a christian.
There were a few other christians on at the time, but they didnt care.
So I was muted for 6 days. Dont know why.

Please dont be mad on the post, I just want goodbyes not a war. Im sorry for the trouble i caused.

Nice Friends or people who helped me -

TwentyOneFurrets
DiscoShock
Mel
Phinx
Sunset
Critquing
boi_cool_entity
NHLSenators
pizzab98
If i missed anyone, im sorry.

Edit:
Monday, June 26.
I am coming back to Manacube. Sorry Juan.

Last edited:

Screflex

VIP+
Ratings
47 18
Thats actually sad, Seriously people getting triggered for people who fight for their religion. Sad. :cool:
[DOUBLEPOST=1493248911][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats actually sad, Seriously people getting triggered for people who fight for their religion. Sad. :cool:
Let me refraise that. People getting angry at people who fight for their religion

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
[DOUBLEPOST=1493248911][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let me refraise that. People getting angry at people who fight for their religion
Agreed.

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
I'm so sorry that happened! I was so happy for you and really thought things would be so much better but I guess not. I wish you the best of luck in your future. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can always start up a conversation with me, I'll be happy to talk. Goodbye for now.. D:

Best of luck,
Sophie

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I'm so sorry that happened! I was so happy for you and really thought things would be so much better but I guess not. I wish you the best of luck in your future. If you ever need anyone to talk to you can always start up a conversation with me, I'll be happy to talk. Goodbye for now.. D:

Best of luck,
Sophie
Thanks.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
That sucks; I would appeal if I were you...
Juanito might've thought you were actually trying to disrespect him.

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Hello FeriousFurrerts,

I never meant to offend anyone by using "jfc", and you mute was not because you defended your religion, your mute was because you were being disrespectful towards players and staff.

If you feel I abused my powers, feel free to submit a staff report, which can be found in my signature, if you want to appeal you mute, you may do so, again with the link in my signature.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm here or on discord (JuanitoG#9093)

Best regards,

JuanitoG

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Hello FeriousFurrerts,

I never meant to offend anyone by using "jfc", and you mute was not because you defended your religion, your mute was because you were being disrespectful towards players and staff.

If you feel I abused my powers, feel free to submit a staff report, which can be found in my signature, if you want to appeal you mute, you may do so, again with the link in my signature.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm here or on discord (JuanitoG#9093)

Best regards,

JuanitoG
Its fine juan, i overreacted a bit. im sorry your a good staff.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Its fine juan, i overreacted a bit. im sorry your a good staff.
Sad to see you go. Although I believe I only met you once, it is always sad losing a well known member. Wish things turned out differently. If you want, feel free to chat with me on discord!

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I'm sure that more happened in this ordeal because I don't think staff are that dumb to mute you. I'd recommend appealing I'm sure you could get it worked out.