Universal 1.9 PvP{OWNERS READ}

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Ok, before I get started, I don't want to advertise any other servers and if you don't want specific server names than I'm fine, but really you have to give servers credit when it comes to this stuff.

Most servers that have converted to 1.9 have removed all the new elements of 1.9 PvP. However, this really isn't the right idea. A server that goes by the name of "Badlion", as many of you have heard, is modifying the 1.9 PvP to get rid of the "cancer" that comes with it. Right now( in 1.9), if you jitter click, you only can register around 1 attack per second. The developers on Badlion have removed almost every shit thing about 1.9 and modified it to be playable.

https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/100005

WARNING: The thread contains a few curse words.

The link above shows all the modifications and specifications that they have changed. You comment and read other people's opinions and questions like any other forum.

Introducing a global PvP system that has existed since the beginning of Minecraft is what made PvP a special and unique experience. With Badlion's system, you will be able to keep the new items and abilities while enjoying the basics of PvP that have existed since beta Minecraft.

Why you should trust Badlion: They have the most sensitive and best AntiCheat in minecraft banning over 300,000 hackers through the console. Largest prize pool PvP tournament in Minecraft. Experienced coders and developers that have learned everything about the mechanics of minecraft pvp.

Don't delete this thread, it's the future of Minecraft PvP.

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
1.9 is great but you have to fix the certain elements that make Minecraft based on jitter clicking instead of player skill. Yes I agree.

Tru