2016-03-21_01.46.14.png
2016-03-21_01.46.24.png
Find it at /warp StaffParkour

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Ok! I have Tywone and Ambibug, I just need to add Sunset...
Yes good. Just dont forget about every detail when making a map =P I had to go back and re-add barriers to my Animal Crossing map after it was already in parkour, Which was a bad bad and long thing to do >.<

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
Yeah but why include inactive ones?
But the inactive ones should still have credit and this would be quite a good way to show their legacy and hard efforts put into the server.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
But the inactive ones should still have credit and this would be quite a good way to show their legacy and hard efforts put into the server.
Some staff havent done anything to deserve something like this to show efforts if they've been inactive. Think about it. If there was a statue made of one person in the staff team, and the staff member who was inactive for a year, did nothing, and was hated got the statue rather than a loving admin who is oin all the time. Does that example make sense?

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
Some staff havent done anything to deserve something like this to show efforts if they've been inactive. Think about it. If there was a statue made of one person in the staff team, and the staff member who was inactive for a year, did nothing, and was hated got the statue rather than a loving admin who is oin all the time. Does that example make sense?
Was there ever a member of staff like that though?

Status
Not open for further replies.