Rejected Updated Staff Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
But the inactive ones should still have credit and this would be quite a good way to show their legacy and hard efforts put into the server.
What you said is actually retarded. Brack was staff for over a year or so and he has a huge ass legacy compared to Calvin or some of the inactive mods on the list. Jns isn't in the parkour and he was a co-owner. You just said inactive mods deserve to be on the list and you assume they obviously did something.

KawaiiTurtle

Donator
Ratings
31 4
What you said is actually retarded. Brack was staff for over a year or so and he has a huge ass legacy compared to Calvin or some of the inactive mods on the list. Jns isn't in the parkour and he was a co-owner. You just said inactive mods deserve to be on the list and you assume they obviously did something.
Your right, I did assume they obviously did something. I didn't know because I don't actually know much about this server. Soz

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Who else read all of this and feels like fainting now...

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
wow alot of comments! i think this should be rejected and yes i know there is new staff but we already have a staff parkour ( Heads )

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
its not tagged has accepted?
She accepted it in-game, she said she would reply. (welp lazy Emma)
Also, it was her who gave me the idea to do this parkour for all of you people who tell me that there is already a staff head parkour.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I like it. It might be accepted, good work!
Luck with ur rank!

Status
Not open for further replies.