Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Hi there! :>
[Important] I have to say my opinion has nothing to do with how your map is judged, this is just my opinion.
Oki lets go. Firstly, you're not following the format:
Username
Map name

Photos of your Parkour (got this one :>)
The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
Number of jumps (Optional)

The theme is also unoriginal as there are many rainbow-themed maps. It also has no main build which the parkour is based around. Floating parkours are not accepted as maps, it has to have a build.
I recommend you read this post made by Dacon: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
Overall, I have to give this map a -1 :/
Hope you understand why I've rated your map in such a way and will improve/change it so that it meets all the requirements and guidelines!
best wishes
-kxe :>

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello MrKapretto,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have several rainbow related maps (RainbowCone, Rainbows, 3Rainbows, DreamLand.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://www.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
There is no main build, which is a crucial issue. Each map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of.
The parkour is repetitive throughout with the same jumps, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include: fences, water ,lava, heads, glass, and many more different types of jumps depending on your entire map! The difficulty is not specified, but based on length/difficulty of jumps I'd say this is roughly a hard map.

Thank you for submitting this map; I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.