Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
IGN: Catmaster2000
Plot Info: 14;10
Difficulty: Easy
Number of Jumps: Around 20
Number of Checkpoints: 2 Including the starting one.
Theme: Fallout 4-VaultBoy
Now regretting that you can't edit titles.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Catmaster2000,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original, so that's great.
- The build is simple but represents the theme well. I still feel like it could have some more things added, but so far I have no complaints. I'm however not too big of a fan of the floating jumps that lead to the build. Instead, you could've built the boy closer to the start, so you could Parkour inside and on top of it.
- The jumps have some variety and are fun to do. I believe you could add even more variety and jumps however, to keep it interesting but still easy difficulty. Since it's a little too short for my liking at the moment, in combination with the type of jumps.
- The length of the course is like I mentioned, a bit too short considering the jumps are simple. Try to add more different type of jumps to make it even better in the future.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.