Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
username: chueboo
map name: vaze maze
warp name: /plot home chueboo 2
difficulty: hard
jumps: about 80
checkpoints: 6 (including the one at the start)
even though there is already a vase map I think that this one is different because of the size and colors
2020-11-24_18.49.32.png
2020-11-24_18.49.47.png
2020-11-24_18.50.12.png
2020-11-24_18.50.41.png

Last edited:
Ratings
played your map, I like the build, but I feel like the parkour is a bit repetitive with it just being a bunch of head hitters and Neos and not much variation in the blocks used. Good luck!

Ratings
thanks for your feedback! I'll try to make the parkour more varied in the jump style and block use

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello chueboo,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with this same theme and a similar build (Vase.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking on the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is fairly accurate to what you were going for; however, the vase is a bit plain on the outside, so try using different types of blocks and adding some more details!
The parkour has a bit of variety throughout, but is still repetitive in a few spots, so please make sure to add different jump styles throughout your entire map! The length of the course is good for the hard difficulty; however, the parkour felt a bit easy.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.