Wait, there's more..

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
I know I've done one of these before, But I figured I should do another one.

Yes, I am stealing Juan's idea.

Hi, My Name is Danny. I'm 16 years old, and I mainly play survival, although sometimes you can catch me on parkour and creative.

Same as before, I like to draw and talk to people, and I have 250ish hour on survival now. But in my Introduction I mentioned I was a female.

Well, that's a lie.

As most of my close friends, and a good bit of people on survival know, I am a little special something called Transgender. This has been something that has affected me a good majority of my life, and it's something I have always struggled with. As a child, I remember longing to be a boy, I would strictly wear boys clothes, I would avoid anything I deemed relatively girly, and I hung around mostly boys. The memory that sticks out the most is when I was in 5th grade, in gym class, and our PE teacher made us divide into teams. It was boys vs. girls and naturally, I just went to the boys team because that where a majority of my friends were. I remember the teacher coming up to me, and telling me that I couldn't play on this team and I had to go to the other, and one of the boys who was my friend at the time said "No, It's okay, She's a boy, she just looks like a girl." and I was stunned. Now, the teacher still made me go to the other team after telling the little boy that was impossible, but it stuck in my head. Even to this day I can clearly remember the look on the teachers face and the befuddlement that what if I was actually a boy that just looked like a girl, and that's what others saw of me. After all, at the time, that's what I felt most comfortable in, and still basically is today.

If you have any questions, and are confused about what exactly transgender is, feel free to PM me, and I will do my best to explain it to you, but I really hope this doesn't affect anybody's opinion of me. After all, I've come to terms that this server is very accepting and so far everybody as taken this change with open arms.

I love you all, and I'm always here if you ever need anybody to talk to.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
*claps* It's good that you have let out your feelings like this. You are very, very brave, just like Juanito. You shall be treated the same way as all of us: equal. I'll support you all the way, my good friend! ;)

Ally_saurusrex

Donator
Ratings
19 1
Hey Danny! I'm so happy that you found the courage to come out! I think I can speak for everyone when I say that I'm super proud of you and we all 100% support you :)

Zoogoo40

Ratings
54 4
Writing replies to these is always a task. Never wanna say something boring or generic even if I mean it, though I do have something to add.

Don't do anything you may come to regret later in life.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Congratulations! You are very brave to say this! You are an amazing person and no one should bother you for what you are. We are all humans and we all should respect who we are! We need to accept eachother since everyone is different. I am very proud you said this and dont let anyone bring you down. YOU are an amazing person. We all support you!

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Writing replies to these is always a task. Never wanna say something boring or generic even if I mean it, though I do have something to add.

Don't do anything you may come to regret later in life.
There is a little saying called 'You Only Live Once' my dude. As basic as it is I tend to live by it rather then think 'What would've happened had I not...'

Rexy

Donator
Ratings
63 14
but I really hope this doesn't affect anybody's opinion of me
This would affect my opinion on you in some way. Not in a bad way, but definitely a good way. The fact that you were brave enough to come out like this gains respect from me, most people wouldn't be able to do this. :)

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
I applaud you on this. It takes quite some courage to be able to come out like this, and I respect your decision to do so very much. I for one don't or won't judge you or anyone for their gender/sexuality, and an overwhelming majority of this community is extremely good about being very accepting of people. I hope you continue to find your experience here as great as you have, and again congratulations on coming out.