Rejected Wet Hay PK [Medium/Hard] by Wafflethecat

Is this map okay?

• It is amazing! Best map ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's cool! I liked it.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It's okay... I guess.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • It should be eaten by horses and drank by donkeys! (Me: What?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Hey guys! This was part of a design I had for my first server parkour, until my plot got overclaimed so I improved it, recreated it and am now posting it!

Jumps: 71
Checkpoints: 3
Rank - Hard
Location - My third plot (./plot visit Wafflethecat)
Why is it dark? - Well there were places I could place glowstone but some where it would look stupid, so I thought instead of push it away, embrace whats left of it. I think it adds to the "Im inside of hay" feeling.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Hmmm... Nice parkour But its hay blocks the pixel art... it just confusing me the theme its huge hay blocks with parkour inside... its pretty much Big world edit made blocks With parkour inside... Then theres a random Bucket of water??!
By the way here is an Impossible jump the roof is to low its a 3 block low roof but its a 4 block Its impossile --->

Attachments

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Hmmm... Nice parkour But its hay blocks the pixel art... it just confusing me the theme its huge hay blocks with parkour inside... its pretty much Big world edit made blocks With parkour inside... Then theres a random Bucket of water??!
By the way here is an Impossible jump the roof is to low its a 3 block low roof but its a 4 block Its impossile --->
Thanks angel? But last I checked there was no pixel art..? Also the random bucket? Well I was trying to keep this sort of barn themed, and everything would die if it were not for water so... Screw it!
Actually Angel, if you gave it more than one try, you would see this jump is possible. The same jump can be found on the Derpy Cow map on Hard.
Yeah, I checked it. But I will double check it.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Angel, I found the jump too hard, so I added ladders. Hope it helps!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have an unclear theme. Wet Hay doesn't seem interesting, and I dont feel that the "theme" here is a real theme.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
( I have no comments here, Refer to my Theme comment )

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some advice.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I like the design of this map, but last thing I would think of when at start it says "Hay Bale Parkour" is a water bucket. Either change the starting sign to "Wet Hay Bale Parkour" or I would suggest to remove the bucket.

Also in my opinion the difficulty may be medium map!

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Currently, I am unable to find this map. For now, it is being rejected.

If you can give us a proper warp for the map, we will happily take a look, although you will have to re-submit the map.

~ Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.