What can you get on Minevast for free?

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
You see, I don't have anything to use to pay Minevast like a credit card and my parents won't let me use it, saying it wastes money. So I want to know what I can get on Minevast for free. I already know /member and you can apply for PMC and a Vault for Member+, but what else can you get from that? Is there anything else that you can get free? Another apply or command or something? A new way to get an extra vault? I will would like to know and all.
From Royal_Roy
Put anything that can help for me and others who want to know.

Royal_Roy

Ratings
2 5
/vote
If you vote all servers on Minevast daily, you get more money and could get a vote key, all free.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
MV+
Type /member in game

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Also to add onto this, top 4 voters of the month win coupons on our store
So true, I have won $60 to use in the store the past two months from voting :)

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
When trying to vote I always have that one day of that month that I can't vote like its someones wedding or going on a family outing. I cri

GrudgeMC

Ratings
As others have said above you can do /vote and get coupons for the sore if your in the top 4 for the month, on Creative{Side-Note I think they don't go server-wide just on Creative} you can do /vote and get Gems used in /shop and you can buy Premium-Vast with 200-750 gems.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
As others have said above you can do /vote and get coupons for the sore if your in the top 4 for the month, on Creative{Side-Note I think they don't go server-wide just on Creative} you can do /vote and get Gems used in /shop and you can buy Premium-Vast with 200-750 gems.
Same with skyblock and I think prison?