Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
Hello,

I was wondering which Minecraft you all use, cause people ask me which client I use, and I tell the Lounge Client and they think its some hacked client or something. I’m just curious cause when I also log on with lunar most people dont have the Lunar icon sooooo do you guys use badlion or normal or any other clients?

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
I personally do use Badlion over other clients. If I had to run another Minecraft at the same time, I would use normal Minecraft. I think it runs better on my laptop compared to other clients :)

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I’ve used regular Minecraft for most of my play time but I tried badlion and hated it. Then switched back to regular I’ve been using LabyMod for the past few weeks and I’ve really liked it BUT I really wanted this parkour mod to show tick timings so I just switched to forge last night.

I really liked Laby cause of all the cool built in features like having a filter on certain words that can be redirected to a 2nd chat. That was the main reason I had it and really liked it because of that.

This other sweaty parkour server I play on got really frustrating sometimes when I didn’t know whether I was doing a 2 tick or headhitter timing so I just wanted to have that with the parkour mod with forge. Also 8 decimal accurate coords is nice. The only thing I’m sad about is not having my 2 chats so if anyone finds a mod on forge for 1.8.9 please hit me up.

I think Forge has a lot of potential for customization but the issue is like getting started and finding the mods that you want for the right version. I spent a while before I went to sleep last night trying to find a dang chat filter mod for 1.8.9.

I’ve heard you can use LabyMod with forge mods but I have no clue how to set that up.

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
I use a mod/client called MPK, it shows ticks, timings, how far you are from making a jump, more precise coordinates, and other things that are useful for parkour.

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
As the version I play on is 1.12.2, I use LabyMod for it. If I ever need to use other versions though, I'm trying to get used to Badlion! I might need to use it sometime, therefore I am trying to get comfortable with it in case I ever need a version switch!

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
I personally do use Badlion over other clients. If I had to run another Minecraft at the same time, I would use normal Minecraft. I think it runs better on my laptop compared to other clients :)
As the version I play on is 1.12.2, I use LabyMod for it. If I ever need to use other versions though, I'm trying to get used to Badlion! I might need to use it sometime, therefore I am trying to get comfortable with it in case I ever need a version switch!
Im going to be honest and say this, I dont recommend you support badlion, or even use them, a lot of things have been going on behind the badlion system curtains such as MOB x-Ray (seeing mobs through walls). Badlion have also been accused of Pedophilia and according to what most youtubers such as Cxlvxn, Adviser and many other mcyt's. Just some info, please stay safe while using Badlion.

You can laugh at me, but I've been using TLauncher the whole time I've been playing Minecraft. I can attribute this to several reasons. First of all, it's the most convenient and functional client I've ever used for me. Secondly, there is a tab right in the client with mods that install in one click. The third is access to all versions at once. Also, you can switch between them. The fourth is a list of verified servers, which is divided into genres. But I have never used this tab because I always choose servers here https://minecraft.buzz/category/factions, as there are no servers with factions in the launcher. Other than that, it's the perfect client for me. I'll never stop using it.

Last edited:

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
I use lunar

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
Lunar > all else

Ratings
4 1
Hello,

I was wondering which Minecraft you all use, cause people ask me which client I use, and I tell the Lounge Client and they think its some hacked client or something. I’m just curious cause when I also log on with lunar most people dont have the Lunar icon sooooo do you guys use badlion or normal or any other clients?
I use badlion and cmpack!

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
I personally use lunar client as I play lots of pvp and just got familiar with it. I also prefer the cosmetics on lunar and am a big fan of the client :)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I would use lunar, but it doesn’t work on my computer lol