What's the incentive to beat the hardest map in the server besides personal pride?

Zim

Ratings
"Simpsons" is probably the hardest map on the server right now. But when you beat it, it will just say "this guy beat an insane map". And you get no more reward than for the easiest insane map. And nobody will immediately see that you beat the hardest map on the server. No special reward, nothing.

Why is it like this?

Ratings
12 1
It is likely because champion maps exist and people are always making new insane maps, if they made an announcement just for Simpsons then when someone makes a map harder than it's just more work... if that makes any sense, it's basically less work for the senior staff team

Zim

Ratings
It is likely because champion maps exist and people are always making new insane maps, if they made an announcement just for Simpsons then when someone makes a map harder than it's just more work... if that makes any sense, it's basically less work for the senior staff team
I see.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
347 38
I wouldn't say that is an in-game incentive to beat the map, but I would say it's because it was never meant to be anything more than just another insane map. Logically, there would always be a "hardest map" no matter which map that happens to be.

I mentioned this earlier in game but for anyone who didn't see-
The check mark title awarded in-game requires all of the maps (currently 1092) to be completed. If you ever want to grind for this award, you will have to beat the map regardless. If this isn't enough, well, flexing on people is still fun :cool:

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
The reward of knowing your good at parkour is the real reward :eek: