Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
I love music, and I'm always interested in what everyone likes to listen to, so I decided to make a thread :p

I'll start off. Personally, I love rock/metal. My favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, The Cab, He Is Legend, In Fear and Faith, and New Medicine (no particular order). BabyMetal is also becoming a favorite band of mine (pretty weird, but actually really interesting). I sorta want to live in Japan in the near future, so I find some Japanese bands to be pretty awesome.

My favorite songs are always changing week to week, depending on what I decide to binge listen to that week. My favorite songs right now are Work by Jimmy Eat World, These are the Lies by The Cab, Lock Me Up by The Cab, My Heroine by The Maine, Trashed and Scattered by Avenged Sevenfold, Dinner with a Gypsy by He Is Legend, Last Man Stranded by In Fear and Faith, Like a Rose by New Medicine, Breakdown by Seether, End of All Things by Panic! At the Disco, and Remenissions by Avenged Sevenfold.

Like most people, I have some songs that I'm sort of embarrassed to admit to liking. My guilty pleasures consist of Blank Space by Taylor Swift, Gin and Juice by Snoop Dogg, Counting Stars by One Republic, and Fireflies by Owl City.

Also, any flaming of another's opinion is prohibited. Respect others.

Also, in the poll, I know that there are many sub-genres per genre of music. I just tried to keep the options as broad as possible to cover the basics :p

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Favorite EDM songs: Frame of Mind- Tristam, Young Ones- Johnny Third
Favorite Rap Song: Straight Outta Comptan, F**K the police
Favorite Band/Artist: Fall Out Boy(Rock), Tobu(Chillstep/Electronic),N.W.A(Rap), Eminem

Beast.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Yes I will say this; I do like Katy Perry E.T. ft Kanye West and Katy Perry Darkhorse ft Juicy J because I like the 2 rappers and they did good on the songs.

yankeefan1187

Ratings
Favorite all time song: Drake Find Your Love
Favorite Rap songs: F**kin Problem ASAP Rocky (ft Drake, 2 Chainz, & Kendrick Lamar), Pop That by French Montana, Im Goin In by Drake, Marvin and Chardonnay by Big Sean, I'm On One and We Takin Over both by DJ Khaled
Favorite Pop song or pop mixed with rock or rap: Far Away by Tyga ft Chris Richardson
Favorite Dubstep song: Who Gon Stop Me by Jay-Z and Kanye West (samples I Can't Stop by Flux Pavilion)
Favorite Grammy Awarded song: Run This Town by Jay-Z ft Rihanna and Kanye West
Favorite Grammy awarded group song: Swagga Like Us by T.I. & Jay-Z ft Kanye West and Lil Wayne
Favorite Rock song: 99 Problems by Jay-Z and Numb/Encore by Linkin Park & Jay-Z
Favorite song by a DJ: They Don't Love You No More by DJ Khaled ft Meek Mill, Rick Ross, French Montana and Jay-z
Favorite Trap song: TDFW Remix by Lil Jon and DJ Snake ft Juicy J, 2 Chainz and French Montana
Favorite southern rap/club song: Bandz A Make Her Dance by Juicy J ft Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz
Favorite song with auto tune: Good Life by Kanye West ft T-Pain and On To The Next One by Jay-Z ft Swizz Beatz
Favorite club banger: Smack that by Akon ft Eminem
Favorite remix by a group: Lean Back by Fat Joe ft Lil Jon, Ma$e and Eminem
Favorite new song in the last 3 months: Detroit Vs. Everybody by Eminem, Big Sean, Trick-Trick, Royce da 5'9", Danny Brown and DeJ Loaf

BaconBoy2015

Donator
Ratings
69 1
Music is amazing so much writing to read. CBA
But I love Fall Out Boys for Rock :D
Personally, I don't like new Fall Out Boy. Too cliche and common song structure :( Folie a Deux and Infinity on High are both flawless albums in my eyes though :)

SpookyMaddy

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
116 17
Favorite Love Song: Perfect Two (Auburn)
Favorite Rap Song(s): The Way I Am (Eminem) My Name Is (Eminem) Starships (Nicki Minaj)
Favorite HipHop Songs: Problem (Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea) Bang Bang (Jessie J Ft Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj)
Favorite Country Song: Something in the water (irdk)
And Last But not least BLANK SPACE <3 (Taylor Swift) ((Im not a swifty I just loike that song))

From last few weeks i starts to like trance music more and more. I'm not born in English country, looking for unique music like Principles of lust ~ Enigma. I would love to learn more about music genres if you can define or reefer to any page state music genres and it's meaning.

Ratings
Drake:
-Know Yourself
-Jungle
-Legend

Logic:
-Man of the Year
-Bounce

Trap Nation:
-The Next Episode