jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
The god of gaming... PewDiePie is may 2nd fav first fav is Unspeakable (eve heard of him?)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
ik ges great

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
My favorite YouTuber would be mini Ladd this guy is amazing. He got hit by a car a few years ago and he started to help in a charity to provide water and I'm ngl he's really funny. I just love the energy, he's not a one game guys he does multiple games (he plays what he wants), does charity stream where people send him a meme for a amount of money and that money all goes to the charity.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
My favorite YouTuber would be mini Ladd this guy is amazing. He got hit by a car a few years ago and he started to help in a charity to provide water and I'm ngl he's really funny. I just love the energy, he's not a one game guys he does multiple games (he plays what he wants), does charity stream where people send him a meme for a amount of money and that money all goes to the charity.
I'm actually going to his tour in Portland! IF you really know mini, you'll know:
Giraffe
speve
microwave go mmmmmmmmmm

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
He will, don't underestimate him. I mean they might not be the most original, because his son is literally "my son", but you never know.
You're right but he's amazing he donated so much and I love people that bring joy and happiness to people

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Yes he will. I'm a big fan I watch him since the coke cola blinds he was so young. When jay and him got him and run I was so sad.
Ya, that was a dark point in their channels. Jay was in a coma, and although Mini was ok, it was still very sad to hear that the person in the truck didn't even stop. Anyways, both of them are growing at such a rapid rate, that Mini will be at 10 mil within a year or two!