Why do you play Manacube?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I've been playing Minecraft for more than 8 years now, and I've been a dedicated player to only 3 servers including Manacube, and I stayed with them until they died.
Personally, the reason why I play so much Minecraft is that I have a bunch of problems in real life that limit me and affect me so I use Minecraft to vent. It allows me to feel free and use more brainpower. I get like, anxiety when I feel I haven't used my thoughts enough. I guess that's why I've become such a technical player in the game and on the server.
I've exhausted my care for vanilla Minecraft a long while ago, so the neat plugin features and large player count constantly creates new things for me to look into, learn about, expand, and perfect.
To me, it's a little sad when I see promises from people that would make the game much more fun for me, but then are never met or met very late. Manacube is one of the only things that I have in my life that keeps me attentive. It's the love-frustration relationship that I have with the server that keeps me here.

What is it for you?

Vannny

QA Team
Qanny
Qanny
QA Team
Ratings
Hiiii, I completely agree, I'v been playing since 2015-2016, and seen Manacube/Minevast go up and down serval times, but its the people for me that keeps me here, the community is the best, better then another servers, on other servers everyone is more apart and don't really care about each other, but with Manacube the staff and members alike get on amazingly :D

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Yea. same with the person above. I've met so many cool people here and it keeps me motivated to keep coming back here every day. I also like all the cool builds that people make on the server and I like admiring that. Also, like parkour is cool.

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
Ive been playing manacube for awhile now and one of the reasons ive stayed is the community for sure ive been going around different gamemodes but for me i enjoy aether the most the community there is amazing people talk with eachother all the time and in manacube its easier to make friends not many people judge you so yea
(Spelling 10/10)

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I have been playing for about a year now. I have grown to love this community and the wonderful staff and players apart of it!

I don't plan on quitting Mana anytime soon.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
Since I first joined ManaCube, I was instantly hooked!

I adored the community and especially the Olympus server back in 2018. The server has changed a ton since I first joined, but honestly it seems as though it’s been for the better! Since taking a hiatus from Mana, I’ve realised how much I miss it being part of my every day, and how great the community is to interact with.

I think the server just has a great atmosphere, and it’s lovely to see that carried throughout all of the platforms. <3

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Skyblock is what got me on manacube. The community is what made me stay. I completely love the community and I made some legitimate friends here. I love being around forums and discord more lately because skyblock is a bit dying. Can’t wait for new cool updates on manacube :D

I have played Minecraft since 2016 but i started playing in PE so it doesn't count, I have played in java since 2018 and the moment i played in PC for the first time was amazing, i would probably say that i play Minecraft because it is so fun and the community is just amazing and every time it is about to die it launches a new update and crushes it again, i probably say that i play minecraft because it remind me to my childhood and i feel nostalgic and i love that emotion so idk i just kept playing and i would probably will until i am an adult and i have a job and a family but i know for sure that i will NEVER forget this game.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Community and gameplay. The discord's chill too
Nothing else to be said :shrug:

Allieisnormal

VIP
luminous_lights
luminous_lights
VIP
Ratings
I recently joined and even though ive been playing minecraft for almost 7 years (since i was 6) with my cousin on his xbox 360 now ive seen an amazing minecraft server with a respectful community and fun gameplay

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
It's THE ONLY popular server that has a good parkour experience. I see manacube as a gateway into the parkour community as it suits casuals but also is evolving to have harder parkour.

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
I've made lots of friends during my time on Manacube, some friendships didn't end well- which is a given considering that is how friendships work, and others have been amazing! The server has also really contributed to my social skills for some reason- my guess is that I'm talking to people more. Either way, every time I try to leave this server or take a break from my computer as a whole, I keep coming back lol

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Because i made a lot of friends and because its the only good parkour server.

Etring

MVP
Ratings
28 1
I really like the parkour maps and the community. It's always fun talking in chat about stuff while completing maps and getting mana to rankup. I play on the server everyday, and it's one of my favorite servers.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Haha I see block and I jump to it then I see bad word in chat and I go “REE thats a bad word!!!!!“ and that’s why I play mana

Bxrryy

Bxrryy
Bxrryy
Ratings
59 2
Amazing parkour and the community is really fun, I don't get bored due to the wide variety in the server and constant updates :'))

SpecialOffer

Dedicated Member
VIP+
SpecialOffer
SpecialOffer
Ratings
75 3
I began playing manacube when it was previously named "MineVast", I was a keen builder and felt that I fit in perfectly with the friendly community. Furthermore, the parkour server has always been a fond memory of mine - I still remember when I hit my first 1 million jumps.

All in all, the community is fairly friendly and the staff are professional and knowledgeable.