Why Goats Are Better Than Penguins

Sage

Ratings
16 5
If you aren't already aware, theres the Goats and the Penguins. One is a friendship based group, while the other is not. Can you guess which is which? Yeah, if you said Goats are the first one, you're right! Heres just a few of the reasons Goats Are Better Than Penguins.
The members of the Goat Gang [#GoatGang] are all friends, they talk everyday, and stay true to their motto: No Goat Left Behind. Here on the other hand, are the penguins. They rally up people to join their 'Penguin Squad' [#GoatWannabes] just to 'Overrule' the Goat Gang. It all started when the Penguin Squad started inviting Goats to join their group, obviously to break up the Goats. Of course it didn't work because they claimed, and I quote, "We're inviting you guys, not [name of member] though". So obviously they stayed true to their motto, No. Goat. Left. Behind.
If the reasons I've stated haven't said enough, heres some for you to feed on. The 'Penguin Squad' has a 'ruler' or 'owner'. The Goat Gang does not, all the Goats are treated as equals, and make decisions as a whole. Also, the Penguin Squad is all about going to 'War' or 'Competing' against Goats. And you may be thinking "But you're making a thread about it..." and my response to that, is these are just to clear things up, and are the clear signs why Goats are better than Penguins. [Not to mention that Penguins copied the Goat idea but, thats not important].
Thanks for reading through the Truth about the whole situation, feel free to leave comments. Bye!

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
lol

Last edited:

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Alright so this isn't true at all. Sage slandering the penguin name just seems to make the goats seem like you aren't the good guys in this situation. Penguin squad was started because I randomly put "roo" on the end of my name and then we switched to penguins. It was created not to rival your goat gang but just as a clan of people to have fun with. We're starting a war against your goats though which adds some fun into the mix then having two peaceful races live together. This only started today so not many are aware that this exists. You can't say the penguin squad isn't friendship based because you aren't in the penguin squad. We don't want to be like goats nor will we ever want to be goats. You also say your squad doesn't have leaders but are all equals. Having equality means no one has more power than the other, don't get me wrong sometimes that's good, but in this case it's bad. Lastly how did we copy the goats. We simply chose an animal separate from a goat. You can't say choosing to make an animal gang is a copyrighted action. Case closed you failed Sage.

- Emperor Penguin Casey

(MIC DROP)

Sage

Ratings
16 5
I'd like to strongly disagree. The penguins were created, not to fight, but to give a group of friends a name. And yes, you can say we "copied" you for getting the idea to call ourselves and animal group, but we are much different. We work together. We keep our group strong. A lot of friendships have been made from this, similar to yours. The goats cause problems in chat, all the time. Now bringing it to forums? Kind of dumb if you ask me. When a problem has shown itself in chat, we're not going to let it be unheard. When you say stuff about us, we will reply. Don't cause problems, we won't reply. I'm sorry you feel this way about us. We come in peace. I don't know why you have to cause problems with my friends. Also, I like how you said there were "rulers and owners", cause we don't. We all stick up for each other. I don't see how that gives us the title of rulers and owners. Don't make assumptions please.

Please grow up Sage. "We're classy, you're trashy xoxo".....Who's causing problems now? LOL. I think I proved a point. Fight fire with fire, the goat will burn every time.
its obviously a joke, and I have no comment to anything you say
[DOUBLEPOST=1501734641][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright so this isn't true at all. Sage slandering the penguin name just seems to make the goats seem like you aren't the good guys in this situation. Penguin squad was started because I randomly put "roo" on the end of my name and then we switched to penguins. It was created not to rival your goat gang but just as a clan of people to have fun with. We're starting a war against your goats though which adds some fun into the mix then having two peaceful races live together. This only started today so not many are aware that this exists. You can't say the penguin squad isn't friendship based because you aren't in the penguin squad. We don't want to be like goats nor will we ever want to be goats. You also say your squad doesn't have leaders but are all equals. Having equality means no one has more power than the other, don't get me wrong sometimes that's good, but in this case it's bad. Lastly how did we copy the goats. We simply chose an animal separate from a goat. You can't say choosing to make an animal gang is a copyrighted action. Case closed you failed Sage.

- Emperor Penguin Casey
its obviously a joke

livq

MVP+
livq
livq
MVP+
Ratings
115 1
its obviously a joke, and I have no comment to anything you say
if it was such a joke, why make us out to seem like assholes? I don't appreciate this. I don't appreciate you. Bye.

Sage

Ratings
16 5
Sage we do have a leader of the penguins but your the leader of your "Goat Gang" Penguin Gang is just a family that is nice to eachother and we care about eachother even tho. We hate eachother Penguin gang is a group of minecraft pvpers from manacube just forming together to make a "gang" or clan to have fun with eachother. (drops mic) jay out
im not the leader, we're all equal
[DOUBLEPOST=1501734728][/DOUBLEPOST]
if it was such a joke, why make us out to seem like assholes? I don't appreciate this. I don't appreciate you. Bye.
it was a joke....it wasnt intentional to make you seem like that, take a joke, bye

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
power to you joey !