Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I really didn't want to make this forum post, but I feel like I don't have a choice... I have come to the understanding that several of you hate me, and... I guess that's okay, I realize I've been super rude and toxic... and I don't think there's anything I can do about it. I know I preach to be nice, but I'm the biggest hypocrite you'll ever meet, I'm NOT a nice person, and I don't deserve to live. I was naive enough to believe I could ever get unmuted, or get anywhere in this community. Truly, I don't have anything left here, and... I wish I could of seen it sooner, so then we wouldn't have to go through this. I'm very sorry, I know I have failed you all... I really did try to be better, and I failed. I failed every single one of you.. but, after today... you won't have to listen to my annoying dumb rants, you can just forget I existed... I know I'm always just gonna fail, so I'm ending it right here right now. I guess this is goodbye... again, I'm truly sorry.
Lots of Love,
Stormy aka Echo <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
If you're reading this gapple... I'm sorry, you deserve so much more, I'm just... a cunt, and I know you're going to disagree... but I just can't.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
We all know that I don't belong here... I don't know why I even try.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Tell me, if this is not the end... then give me another chance to prove myself, that's all I want in this life, I don't care about anything else, I just want to make you guys happy. And I know I want to be a better person, because people like it when I'm nice I guess... I don't know, people have said I'm rude or toxic, but I don't want to be that way. If only you'll give me more chances to show you who I am because I'm not that rude person.

I'll try to not give up... not until I've shown the world who I am. I won't stop until I prove things aren't how they used to be. I said I wouldn't let the community down, and I mean it. I'll do anything to push through it, the anger is overwhelming but my need to be accepted is stronger so... I have to let that push me forward. I've spent far too long letting my emotions control me it's about time I took the wheel because I'm tired of people hating on me.

I don't want much, I just want you to have more patience... because god changing how I am isn't easy, and I need more time.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
It's going to be okay, just give me time to fix what I've broken... in the end, I will get past this.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I don't know all of you.... but nonetheless, I feel a connection.

Paige

Forum Expert
MVP+
Ratings
211 2
I only just joined after playing a few years ago so I don't think you will know me. However I've seen you online and you've always seemed like a very nice person so it would be a shame to see you go.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I don't want to go... I want to stay, but only if I can prove myself worthy of an unmute... there's no point otherwise.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Yes, I'm perm muted. I've been perm muted four times I believe...

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
This is what I put on my last appeal, I don't know if this is allowed or not but.... I'm just gonna share it bcuz I truly want people to see this

1587567064326.png

Paige

Forum Expert
MVP+
Ratings
211 2
I wasn't aware >.<
All you can really do is appeal again. I would want to fix my reputation before leaving tbh but since it's your 4th time idk if chances become lower or something, I assume it would probably take time before they would want to give you another chance but keep trying!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I was told to wait 3 - 4 weeks before trying again.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,899 47
Don't leave! Please! :(
It might take a while, but I know you'll get unmuted! You're a good friend! Please don't leave!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
How much longer will I have to wait...? Sometimes I start to believe that maybe I'm alone in this battle...