MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
Map is Original???

Parkour is floating so -1 on this map.
What do you mean parkour is floating? Staff prefers that the parkour be like that. Also what do you mean by "Map is Original???" No one has made a map of this theme, only me. I would like some more insight/explanation if possible. Thanks!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
That means, I was asking if the map was original which it is but the heads are detailed badly (IMO) and Floating Jumps are not the best in Parkour and the parkour is repetitive looking since there is no varied jumps.

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
That means, I was asking if the map was original which it is but the heads are detailed badly (IMO) and Floating Jumps are not the best in Parkour and the parkour is repetitive looking since there is no varied jumps.
floating jumps are like the main thing in pk lol plus srry for my shitty building skills

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
if you seen most of the expert / insane maps, there is not a lot of floating pk and Shinxray really doesn't like floating jumps in maps.

Axe44732

MVP+
Axetk
Axetk
MVP+
Ratings
22 1
All that ... said is true. Floating jumps make the pk messy. Sorry but its a -1

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
no need to keep making post you can just click "edit" on the bottom of the post you made.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Yes, AnnieoL, there are lots of maps with floating blocks, but as map counts rise (almost 600 now!) critique for maps becomes more strict. Having the parkour floating takes away from the build because blocks floating in front of the build hides the build, and is also lazy. It's better to incorporate the parkour onto the build. If you look at more recently added maps and reasons why maps were rejected, you'll see that there are much fewer maps with floating blocks being accepted.

Also, when you post your map here it is public and open to player feedback. Not just staff reply to this thread, it is mostly other players giving tips on how to improve your map. You'll get an official message to know when your map is accepted or rejected, and the thread will be closed.

Know that this is not an official message either, I don't reject or accept maps, just giving a little tip. Good luck!

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
The Theme is A Bit weird but im not gonna judge.
Also the map looks too Messy because Of the Floating Jumps. (Shinx Hates Floating Jumps)
Also U Must Do a Main Build.

I Wish You Good Luck! :)

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
Hi AnnieoL

Unfortunately your map has been REJECTED. As lots of people said above, floating parkour is frowned upon with new map submissions as it's kind of boring and not linked to the map. Also the build contains a lot of very flat structures and nothing really 3D which also doesn't make for a good map. However the parkour was kind of fun. Thanks for submitting you map :D

Also, this is an official rejection, unlike Tas' opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.