Buy cubits and sell em

SaraRella

Mod
SaraRella
SaraRella
Mod
Ratings
219 3
fishing and selling the fish to /fish is a decent way to make money for new players. The best way to make money would be iron golem farms though.

VAL

Survival Mod
Valgari
Valgari
Mod
Ratings
215 13
Hey there @Octavian3450

Welcome to Manacube and to Survival. Its great to see you came to join our amazing Community on Survival.
As SaraRella said above Fishing is great way to initally make money to get yourself started.
There are also so free IG Iron farms you can collect some iron from or Kill mobs from.

[ AFKing public Iron / farms is not allowed ]
Simply do /warps and you will have access to player warps and shops.
Then when you have enough money make an IG Farm.

If you need help with commands you can do /p help or better yet read through the Wiki for the Survival Realm for other information you may need. https://manacube.wiki/survival

Once again Welcome to Manacube . feel free to reach out if you see me in game if you need help.

Valgari

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Hey there @Octavian3450

Welcome to Manacube and to Survival. Its great to see you came to join our amazing Community on Survival.
As SaraRella said above Fishing is great way to initally make money to get yourself started.
There are also so free IG Iron farms you can collect some iron from or Kill mobs from.
[ AFKing public Iron / farms is not allowed ]
Simply do /warps and you will have access to player warps and shops.
Then when you have enough money make an IG Farm.

If you need help with commands you can do /p help or better yet read through the Wiki for the Survival Realm for other information you may need. https://manacube.wiki/survival

Once again Welcome to Manacube . feel free to reach out if you see me in game if you need help.

Valgari
How did u make those letters look like its all caps but it isnt

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
It is simply done by changing the font that is allocated in forums and centering. Nothing more and nothing less than that
Like this?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
I mean maybe I should be new. I've seen one get 1b from begging.
Post automatically merged:
THEY GETTING 1B NOW??????