You'll be okay! :D

Ratings
12 1
This may seem silly but I just wanted to create something which people could read and get slightly happier. I think our mental well-being is so frigging important and this perhaps isn't the most *normal* place to talk about these things but that doesn't matter! I hope you know you are loved and needed. I am so proud of you for being here! And living! You're amazing, and so strong! Anything that comes your way which makes you anxious or is difficult for you, will pass and you will heal. You deserve the world and if you need a shoulder to lean on, I promise you, I can be that shoulder. I understand you could be unhappy right now, and going through hell. However, why stay there in Hell when you can move forward to a better place? You are a human, you hurt and you get exhausted, but that is okay. Take your time, this is the only chance you have! You can be whoever you want to be. It may be hard right now and I know that. You are valid and loved - I promise.
also: have some water!! eat something! a snack!! take a break if you need it <3
Thanks for the good vibes :)

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
This may seem silly but I just wanted to create something which people could read and get slightly happier. I think our mental well-being is so frigging important and this perhaps isn't the most *normal* place to talk about these things but that doesn't matter! I hope you know you are loved and needed. I am so proud of you for being here! And living! You're amazing, and so strong! Anything that comes your way which makes you anxious or is difficult for you, will pass and you will heal. You deserve the world and if you need a shoulder to lean on, I promise you, I can be that shoulder. I understand you could be unhappy right now, and going through hell. However, why stay there in Hell when you can move forward to a better place? You are a human, you hurt and you get exhausted, but that is okay. Take your time, this is the only chance you have! You can be whoever you want to be. It may be hard right now and I know that. You are valid and loved - I promise.
also: have some water!! eat something! a snack!! take a break if you need it <3
what u play on mana?