AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Well I was just wondering if anyone was a fan of superheros or villains and wanted to know what your favorite superhero/villain? And why do you like him/her?

Mine would be deadpool. Because deadpool has regeneration can break the four wall and he's funny.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Well I was just wondering if anyone was a fan of superheros or villains and wanted to know what your favorite superhero/villain? And why do you like him/her?

Mine would be deadpool. Because deadpool has regeneration can break the four wall and he's funny.
Probably Thor. Mainly because of Chris Hemsworth, I think he plays the part so well. Back to the superhero bit, I really enjoy mythology, and so reading and watching a god as a superhero really makes me happy!

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Probably Thor. Mainly because of Chris Hemsworth, I think he plays the part so well. Back to the superhero bit, I really enjoy mythology, and so reading and watching a god as a superhero really makes me happy!
Did you like Thor in avenger end game.
Next we will see him is probably in the Guardian of the galaxy

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,326 82
Although it’s kinda unrelated... my favourite Disney Villain would have to be either Gaston or Scar ... mainly because I like “their” songs the best, and my favourite Disney “Hero” would definitely be Hercules - best Disney movie ever!

Though to stay on topic, in terms of superheroes/villains ... I’d have to be basic and say Batman. Purely because he’s just a normal guy, with all these super cool gadgets!

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
My favorite superhero by far would have to be Iron Man. I grew up watching all the movies and I’m so sad he’s gone now. My favorite super villain would have to be Ultron because he is an AI that is able to defeat super humans, ain’t that pretty cool? I love marvel :)

Chris (letdowns)

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I’d have to go ahead and say Superman is my favorite for the pure reason that I grew up watching the movies and a show called Smallville. This also makes my favorite villain Lex Luthor since he was obviously also a part of my childhood

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Although it’s kinda unrelated... my favourite Disney Villain would have to be either Gaston or Scar ... mainly because I like “their” songs the best, and my favourite Disney “Hero” would definitely be Hercules - best Disney movie ever!

Though to stay on topic, in terms of superheroes/villains ... I’d have to be basic and say Batman. Purely because he’s just a normal guy, with all these super cool gadgets!
ahaha i love Gaston. and I love the Gaston song.

Also edit: Hallowqueen is my favorite supervillain

Last edited: