Rejected YOUTUBE PARKOUR!!!!!!!!! easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
this is a parkour with ladder parkour and jumps it has 3 checkpoints in it and when I tried the parkour out it was good for easy

hope you enjoy it

woolywolf56
:):):)

Last edited:

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
For pics, You have to use the upload a file function, right next to post reply. Also, you need to add a jump count for the course and either a warp for the course or tell us which plot its on (/plot visit 1/2/3....)

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
whats the warp
[DOUBLEPOST=1439933659,1439933175][/DOUBLEPOST]
631d45bdb73fe5b73ebdbbde9bd2f3a20c8fa466.jpg
lol

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
You can't double post, it merges it into your initial post :p
Dacon, pokes parkours maps are reviewing from time he posts it, but none till end of the 1st page isn't reviewing, my map is on for half a week and it hasn't been marked :(

Eviltuxedoman

Donator
Ratings
15 3
Dacon, pokes parkours maps are reviewing from time he posts it, but none till end of the 1st page isn't reviewing, my map is on for half a week and it hasn't been marked :(
It's because there are a high amount of map submissions at the moment, and poke is the only one reviewing parkour. Also, complaining makes poke want to review your course even less, so just be patient

MarkoCCA

Ratings
2 2
It's because there are a high amount of map submissions at the moment, and poke is the only one reviewing parkour. Also, complaining makes poke want to review your course even less, so just be patient
There is han or ham i dont know, he is second map judge lol, but not so often you will see him accepting, he is for pokes parkours and for others when its alot i think

Status
Not open for further replies.