Youtuber Rank

ShadowHopper

Ratings
3 1
Hi, ShadowHopper here, but my real name is Tausif. I am a HUGE fan of minevast and am planning to record different games on the server such as kit pvp, parkour, creative and more. I have 100 subscribers and am aware that u need 500 or more. But i upload regularly and want to spread the word of minevast and make sure all of my viewers come and play on the server. So that way i can advertise the server and be playing different gamemodes on camera. My youtube channel is called TausifPlays and I love minecraft. I have many multiplayer servers but I only play on 1. Minevast. Showing the players of minevast that i am a youtuber will hopefully rise my popularity, and i will be raising the amount of users playing on the server. Already i have encouraged my friends to play on the server, but not only play, I even convinced one of my friends to donate to the server just as I did. My current rank is [Premium] and I am working on creative to achieve the mapper rank. But putting that aside, it would be great if i were to receive the Youtuber rank! Thank you soo much staff of minevast!

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYuGYDafvmw7j304omxBsxA

Last edited:

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
no it does not :3 just minevast plus i will bring you something brb
[DOUBLEPOST=1444998132,1444997827][/DOUBLEPOST]I am sad to announce that you will not get the rank :( reason this

The minimum requirements for YouTube rank are:
  1. 1k+ subscribers
  2. 500+ average view count on recent videos
  3. quality videos of MineVast

ShadowHopper

Ratings
3 1
no it does not :3 just minevast plus i will bring you something brb
[DOUBLEPOST=1444998132,1444997827][/DOUBLEPOST]I am sad to announce that you will not get the rank :( reason this

The minimum requirements for YouTube rank are:
  1. 1k+ subscribers
  2. 500+ average view count on recent videos
  3. quality videos of MineVast
come on the server

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
i sadly cant i have to go to school i am at my fast computer xD my MC computer is kind good plus i just have 30 mins left till the bus come :3