Parkour tournaments

Ratings
4 1
I’m going to try and explain this the best I can thx :) so what I was saying last time is that we need a tournament in parkour and what I mean by that is like where multiple people could race on tournaments ONLY maps and get high rewards. The staff were confused and I’m trying to clear things up like it’s not like the /race because it’s with multiple people and racing on tournament maps only :) I understand how you guys think it’s a /race kinda deal but it should be every like 3 hours the tournament starts and can’t use epearls so they will have to race haha. But the prize should be a high mana prize which people would want to get. Maybe 500-2000 would be in a good range. If y’all would like I could help build someone of the map if I got time :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
There is already some tournament in parkour, we did one a month ago, and we will continue doing some :D Just be a bit patient c:

Ratings
4 1
There is already some tournament in parkour, we did one a month ago, and we will continue doing some :D Just be a bit patient c:
Bro bro bro I think that was from me I asked that like 1-2 months ago but no one really understood so I broke it down. Yesssssssss I’m happy :) not that I made them start building it just that it’s my idea :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Bro bro bro I think that was from me I asked that like 1-2 months ago but no one really understood so I broke it down. Yesssssssss I’m happy :) not that I made them start building it just that it’s my idea :)
We have restarted doing tournament since last september, we are just doing tournaments every 3 months ~ x'D